Khobar friends

Hello everyone! 

I live in khobar..  New to expatblog. In search of good friends. Anyone who lives in khobar n would like to make friends?  :)

Welcome to khobar, it's a nice place to live in so hope u find it great here .

I moved recently as well and dono anyone yet lool

hey
welcome to Khobar, I am here for 12 years and I have lived in almost every city in Kingdom, but Khobar is best...

take care of yourself

regards
ATA

welcome
add me to skype ronron19784 we can talk

Welcome to Saudi Arabia..
Specially Khobar..
As a Saudi I believe that Khobar is the most suitable city for expats..
Good luck..
You can message me in case you needed any assistance

you are welcome, if you need anything just send message, I enjoy being around different types of people.

welcome to alkhobar, hope you enjoy staying here

welcome to khobar  I'm sure that you will  enjoy here  its small beautiful town

welcome on board.. hope you would enjoy your stay and get to know some people around you.

Hello,

I just moved here a couple days ago. It would be nice to meet people who aren't my coworkers! PM or e mail me at psmall10 at apu dot edu

I don't like how isolated my "compound" is from...everything. It's next to a rather abandoned Las Dunas compound. My housing allowance, IIRC, is around 55,000 -- I know, not much compared to the big companies. But I don't really need much. A 1B1BH with access to a decent gym, retail & supermarkets, and... yeah. I guess my greatest difficulty is that I'm a single American female.

Anyway, what do you think? I don't want to be farther north than Las Dunas, as my school is actually south.

Thank you for any advice!

Hi Jejuhime,

I am waiting for my visa and will be coming to live in Las Dunas. It seems that you live close to and I see you descripted it as abandoned Las Dunas. Does  that means that the compound is not fully occupied?

hi

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security