Looking to meet new people

Hi everyone, I would like to meet new people. Maybe play some sport - I love playing frizby if anyone facies a game on Margaret Island. Also, I would love to play music  and learn some Hungarian music - I play guitar and harmonica (blues and gypsy style). Or,  just hang-out and chat - I need to improve my Hungarian and I'm happy to help anyone with their English. Get in touch if you would like to meet up. Thanks. Rich.  :)

Hej Rich,

how u doin' ?

Im Adam, a hungarian engineer freshgrad.
Well, there'll  be an event tomorrow called IMP,  short for international meeting point. 
Here's the FB link for that: facebook.com/events/643410092419063/
We could meetup there, and of course the place will be chocfull of internationals to chat with as well as hugnarians. LEt me know!

if u can't find it, just add me on FB: /adam.berenyi.39

Cheers,
Adam

Hi

I am thinking to migrate to Hungary and incorporate a business and apply for Residency.

I am looking for friends :) that can guide me alone the way

Thanks

Hello Everyone, and all welcome to Hungary. My name is Lexi and I also have recently come to Budapest and loving it. I am originally from Australia and luckily can also speak Hungarian well. I am also looking to meeting people and doing some sight-seeing and general fun stuff. I am free most days and find seeing the sights alone to be quite boring.
Let me know if anyone would like to catch up for a coffee and chat, either in Hungrian so I can practice it more, or my native language English.