An update on our rental search

So I think that we may have found our future home In Quebradilla. If everything goes well, we may move in next week, which is wonderful because we feel that we may have worn out our welcome. I.love my comadre but there cannot be two women in a kitchen, if you know what I mean.

So I will tell everyone once we are settled.
Tonie

Glad you guys potentially a place. I had to laugh about the two women in the kitchen comment, I know that situation all too well right now!

Yeah, good for you!  Did you get a furnished rental?  Eventually, we would like to be on the west coast, too, in or around Rincon.  I have to agree about the comment of two women in the kitchen, lol.

We have found the HSE inQuebradilla and itis beautiful in a little bit country but not too of of the main carr.The process was not too painful just had to go to a lawyer in Aguadilla to sign the contract and luckily I read Spanish since everything was in Spanish. Then we went to transfer the powerr and water in our name with the owner of the house and after about 1 1/2 hrs. It was done. So now to go over there and FINA lize everything on Thursday. Then it is party time!!!.

Fantastic!  That seemed to go pretty smoothly it sounds like.  So you need a lawyer for the rental agreement?

As the manager of a fiesta I was a vendor at once told me when we got in a heated argument over another vendor stealing my power source, "We do things differently here!" Yes, a lawyer is a good idea. People don't always play nice and abide by the rules.

You can use a lawyer but you are not required to. It sounds like Tonie's potential landlord wishes to use one.

Thank you, for the heads up!

I knew that people would like my two women in the kitchen comment

No the house is not furnished but has the appliances which is good so we don't have to spend extra money right now. We just have to get our stuff shipped and then get some furniture since we have 4 bdrs and a den/family room.

Any thoughts on a good not too expensive furniture stores in the area?

I have seen that there are not many stores there so we have to go to Isabella, Aguadilla or the other way to Hatillo.
That would be good once we sell our car in Florida, then we can get a car to get around.

Anyone know of a good reliable cheap car? I know that is an oxymoron but I had to ask, ha ha.

So once we are settled in, I will update on further adventures.

Adios, Tonie

Hi Tonie, you may have already found a furniture store but if you haven't, there's a Rooms To Go in Mayaguez on Carr #2.  There's also an Ashley's furniture store in Bayamon.  Better quality than Rooms to Go ... just my opinion.  Best of Luck on your new adventure.