Share positive thoughts with us ( positive Circle )

sometimes we pass hard and stress times   :(  , and maybe a word by a friend helps to overcome and give us a positive energy to face the negativity around us   ;):par: .. SO , welcome to share with us , something positive ( Story , Quote , Advice ... ) .... let's build this positive Circle   :top: ...

I have no room in my life for negativity .. :)

Very good idea!
So, please do start with posting positive thoughts!

Smile, dude, everything will work out fine.

You are here this itself is a positive thing............so as beppi adviced please post positive thoughts and ideas and enjoy EB..............

Smile and the whole world smiles with you. Cry, and you cry alone.

A man was walking along the banks of a river on a fine summer day.  Suddenly a bird shat in his eye.  The man smiled, looked up and said, "Thank you, God."

Another man witnessed all of this and asked the man why he was thankful for a bird shitting in his eye.

"I am thankful," he told the other man, "that cows cannot fly."

The (in my opinion) most positive aspect of our human society is that you get what you deserve.
Somebody who tends to complain about how bad life is treating her/him will be treated badly by life.
Somebody who is paranoid about others cheating her/him will be cheated.
But somebody who is friendly will meet many smiles.
Somebody who is honest will not be lied to.
And somebody who is trustful will be trusted.

I personally always have my door open, even when not at home, because the "danger" that a friend comes by and cannot come in is far greater than that a thief comes and wants to take things away. Those who lock everything three times will be lonely forever, but I want my life ruled by friends rather than criminals.
(Funnily, the one and only time my house was broken into, the robber broke and came in through a window from the back, not knowing that the front door was open ...)

Edit: I have also post this to the "secrets of life" threat.

thanks soo much for those words .. respected

ahmed.eldieb wrote:

thanks soo much for those words .. respected

But we are waiting something more from you............

There's always something good in every morning.  :):):) So make saying "good morning" to yourself a habit so you'll remember that something good will happen that day.   :D:D:D

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR