Indosat mobile spcial call rate to HK thailand

Good evening!

anybody knew what's
indosat mobile spcial call rate to HK thailand with indosat sim card?
any special VOIP rates available from indosat sim?and how to make such special rate call?

urgently expecting for a reply  now!

Now? Sorry if this too late for you.  Have you been to their website and checked it there or called them to ask?

it's in bahansa , can't read.could u pass us indo sat 's webpages for rates?

someone said dialing 01016 plus tel nois cheaper to call,is that right?
how did u call uk normally with indosat mobile?

Just use skype.

http://www.skype.com/en/rates/

that's skype call rates. not VOIP from indonesia mobile providers....
but indosat 01016 can't access vietnam laos cambodia country code at all.
someone suggested should drag a simpati sim card for calling cambodia laos, vietnam.

I dont have indosats pages for rates.  I dont call the UK I use skype. Network tri has cheap rates to most countries and like indosats website publish rates and the option for the site in English.

I have used Skype since it first came out and have used it around the world with no problems. I live in Laos with friends in Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Mongolia, USA, NZ, Australia PNG, Afghanistan Iraq, Uganda, South Sudan South Africa and have on problem contacting them on Skype.

in case you need to call mobile tel  with +856,+855,+84  country code prefix, call from skype costs 35 cents still.

of course skype to skype globally , there's no problem at all.

but it's said that simpeti offers VOIP to +856   prefix  no at 1000 rupia per minute., calling from simpeti sim card.

anyway, skype 's not so secure as well, suitable for moron minded westerners or farang receiving social security cheques monthly.especially those lousy aussie and brits don't care about digital privacies ,expecting to life with 1984.

that's better than yankee MS owned skype

allcambodia-info wrote:

anyway, skype 's not so secure as well, suitable for moron minded westerners or farang receiving social security cheques monthly.especially those lousy aussie and brits don't care about digital privacies ,expecting to life with 1984.

Gosh, what a silly post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

Being a lousy Brit who couldn't care less about digital privacy I hope you find the answer soon so we don't have to read any more nonsense from you.
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." Hopefully you understand where that quote comes from as I find it some up this thread.

Hopefully we will not get anymore gems of such wisdom from this plonker.

And my call costs from wherever to Laos is 13 cents a minute.

I like the word, "plonker".
A short word that says so much.

Thanks fred.... :D

-thread closed & op banned-

Closed