Expat Doctor in Buraidah

Hi

I am a hindu dentist planning to move to Buraydah in Buraidah private college. I want to know following questions:

1. How is Buraidah private dental college
2. How will be life for my wife and kid there. my wife will also be working there
3. Good schools and what is the fees
4. How expensive is accomodation
5. How much should be salary
6. How is Buraydah

Thanks in advance

sr to well doc burayda is basically a is good city but as an expat jeddah or dummam is batter choice.as an Hindu u don't have freedom for offering your region prayer wife cant go alone out side.but there are few very good schools Indian school but the famous school or u can say the best school regarding education is Pakistan international school with a affordable fee.
www.pisbsa.com the web site as accommodation depend on the area it is from  900 sr to 1800 sr per month for serving in ksa with family the min salary should be 4000 +. hotel ling is not cheap over here.

expatindian wrote:

Hi

I am a hindu dentist planning to move to Buraydah in Buraidah private college. I want to know following questions:

2. How will be life for my wife and kid there. my wife will also be working there
3. Good schools and what is the fees
4. How expensive is accommodation
5. How much should be salary
6. How is Buraydah

Thanks in advance

Alright let me answer you questions briefly ,
1.It seems that you have got an offer in "Buraidah private dental college" as doctor or professor ,and  regarding the reputation and how are the standards of the dental college ,am sorry i am unaware of it.
2.Since you are bringing your family along with you ,there are quite a few good schools and more indian schools present over there for your children and regarding the life ,well its different no matter which country you move to ,it depends on your wife and children ,but still there are many parks and playgrounds over the city so i guess once the kids join the school they will get accustomed  but regarding your wife ,if she is going to do a job then she might not face most of the culture shock ,but again i hope you are well aware of the rules and regulations of this country.
3.Since you are an indian ,i presume you would prefer to send your children  to an indian school though there are much better foreign schools but here is a link for an indian school http://www.iisburaidah.edu.sa/
4.Well like syed said it depends on the area and is around the same range.
5.Well since your a dentist and if you have better experience previously from india then you should ask for more then 10k depending on your company and package availability (it can be negotiable ).
6.Well the city is good and has a considerable amount of indian expats so it wont be difficult to find any indian restaurants or food articles ,But my advice is try for job in a much bigger city such as Dammam ,Jeddah or Even Riyadh so that you can have many options in your hand and also job opportunities for you and your wife depending upon her qualifications.

well it have very good reputation it is a nice institute.but they have their own accommodation

Thanks Syed Zee and Djzubaid  for your valuable information.  I have one more request can you please upload some pictures of the Buraidah private dental college and also if possible buraidah since i am not able to find any on the net. Thanks in advance.

http://uniandi.com/?p=home#

:)

expatindian wrote:

Thanks Syed Zee and Djzubaid  for your valuable information.  I have one more request can you please upload some pictures of the Buraidah private dental college and also if possible buraidah since i am not able to find any on the net. Thanks in advance.

sorry to say this but i dont have any picture of the dental college or the city for that matter,i guess you have to come and find out for yourself.

When are you planing to move Doctor?

Hello Doctor, even i am in a same process of moving to buraydah. Please share your contact details on [email protected].

Hi which college are you joining

ok

Hello Doctor. You must have received contract papers 3 days back? I think we all are in the same process, and few issues need to be discussed.

Am in the process on joining the dental college in buraydah too. I think we should group n talk. I would like to talk about the place as well. Plus am a vegetarian, please guys update me with info what you get
Preet

Can anyone let me knw the link to the private university ,we are in the process of applying for opportunities in dentistry.my husband is an associate prof and his specialization is implants .