SMALL CALL CENTER

Hi ! I am a fresh graduate and my friends and I want to start a business like a small call center co'z in our city there's no any call center here. Where and who we should contact ?? We've prefer Data Entry call center.

Please Help us. THANK YOU

It depends on how large the account is going to be. There are many call centers in Manila that offer data-entry services, there is Concentrix, Hinduja and IBM just to name a few. You can try to shop around smaller call centers for lower rates.

You can also try on-line business services. It is very easy to employ people off elance.com or freelancer.com and the service is so much more affordable too. If you need data entry services on-line, I can help you with that. :D

hello, if your planning to open your own business, you can check with the Department of Trade and Industry about the requirements of putting up your own Business. www.dti.gov.ph.

if you also want to open with your friends, i believed you need to open a corporation so you can check it with Securities and Exchange Commision (SEC) www.sec.gov.ph

i given you their website, they have their requirements there or you can contact them with the number they provided in their website. Or you can also go to their office located within your place.

by the way, what are your fields of expertise? opening a business is not that easy. First you must check what kind of Business you are going to open. As mention, it is a call center? do you already have your clients? you must consider, who will be your clients, where you can find them,how to gather your clients? How can you earn from them? Do you need to employ people? how many people will you employ? how much was your capital? how can you promote your own business? so, these are the things that you need to take into consideration. Or best thing, you make your own Business Plan first so that you have an idea on how to run your own business.

if you want help related to IT stuff , PM me , last 10years i am been to BPO industry :)

if you want a worry free set up from government, location and people, just send me message. thank you.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Just hit my inbox for more inquiries. thanks