Visa at the airport

Hello everyone,

I am a citizen of Mauritius and I would like to go to Ukraine as a tourist. I need a Visa but I read I could have it at the airport (since i'm Mauritian).

Does anyone know the procedure for the tourist Visa please ?
Is it complicated ? Is there a special counter I should go to in order to get the Visa ?

Your experience would be very much appreciated please.

thank you !

I am an American and when I first came they gave me a tourist visa at the airport.  According to friends they do the same.  You can google the question and you should be able to receive the answer or go to your embassy or State Department website and they will also give you an answer.  Each country is different.

I am also an American citizen. Just curious, why did you need a visa? We can stay 90 days without one.

I should correct myself, it was the entrance stamp at the airport for 90 days tourist, nothing more.

Too funny! On a serious note, be sure of what you say on this blog. Many serious people come here in search of good counsel. This is why many of us get so angry when people throw out mindless twaddle.

How long will you visit Ukraine? Business or pleasure? I hope you enjoy your stay .... )))

ah,yes! I was wondering the same thing. Ive very much enjoyed my trip. Unfortunately it was only three weeks this time,but I need to get back to work. Three days left :-(. I'll be back!