Fed-Ex in Corozal

I read a post where someone was explaining how well his mail delivery was. Well I had a bank card and important papers mailed to Corozal town that never arrived. I won't go into the problems this has caused me.

I'm having another bank card sent through Fed-Ex. I told this to a friend here, who then informed me my Fed-Ex would be held in Belize City. That I would have to contact them with my tracking number, to get them to send it on to Corozal.
Then it would still be up to me to contact Fed-Ex here to find it.

It seems this nightmare never ends....is there someone who has experienced dealing with Fed-Ex here? Was what my friend said true? Advice would be greatly appreciated on this matter!

Perhaps call FedEx in Belize City 223-1577.

FedEx does come in and go out of the Tropic Air Office at the Corozal Airstrip.....call them at 422-0248 or go up and talk to them.  Guys are very helpful.

Thxs for the help much appreciated

We left Belize two years ago, but when we lived there we did use FedEx occasionally.  We used Tropic Air to send FedEx and they would drop it at FedEx at the airport in Belize City (we had it all packaged and had a FedEx account).  They would also pick up and deliver to Placencia IF THEY KNEW WE HAD SOMETHING WAITING.  But, you have to have FedEx be willing to GO to the airport and give it to Tropic Air to deliver it to you.  It is all based on relationships.  In Belize, every thing is people to people.