Expat Interviews in Mexico

Hello everyone.

Have you expatriated in Mexico? We are currently looking for testimonies of expatriates in Mexico which will feature in the "Interviews" section. Our objective is to allow you to share your expat experience with our members and to give out some useful tips so that they can better prepare themselves to move to Mexico.

Feel free to contact me on this thread or by private message if you wish to participate.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Veedushi
Expat.com Team

We moved to Puerto Morelos near Cancun in 2004 from California and have never regretted it.... dollar exchange makes living here so much easier, people are friendly, weather is great....

Hello Paiva.

Thanks for your response. Are you willing to give us an Interview? If so, contact me by private message.

Regards,
Veedushi  :)

at what e mail...don't see one... contact me at [email protected]

Hi, Veedushi-
I'd be happy to be part of your expat interviews for Mexican expats--let me know what you'd need from me!
Thanks,
Greg

Hello Greg.

I'll be contacting you asap by private message.

Regards,
Veedushi  :)

We're in Cancun now, husband full time, I am still working. He has gone through the process of acquiring residency without a lawyer, we own a condo and he is now looking for work. His biggest problem is he doesn't speak Spanish and I am trying to find him a place for an immersion course here in cancun, not Playa. Moved here July 2013.