Do you believe the "soulmate"?

I used to believe have this kind of thing will happen , and then falled in a "seek the soulmate" mission.
Still want to believe, but ...
Maybe I'm still waitting, wait for the right timing, and everything will happen then?

Till now I never thought of the term "soulmate" as meaning a romantic relationship.
Isn't this more something that exists, for example between mother and child, or between siblings?

I had a cellmate once. Not recommended.  :o 

@Ason. Perhaps you are trying too hard. If you have fixed ideas of what a soulmate is or should be then you will be disappointed. Something like that will not just happen all at once but will develop over time.

Actually I didn't do something so hard. I guess I'm just still waitting....

Soul mates do exist. It doesn't mean that your life partner must be your soul mate.
I found mine a couple of years ago through a forum for women on the internet.

Don't focus to much, it comes to you on an unexpected time.

yes .hope so

you're so lucky .good for you

I don't believe in soulmate..........because if you go to the depth of this term soulmate,i am sure you will forget telling soulmate..........for me soulmate means first you should know your soul.....once your own soul is known then you don't need to know anything else...........so the question itself will get dropped..............quite funny what i am speaking.........but those who knows ask them..........they will explain you............

Regards,
anil

He who sits waiting for his next meal will go to bed hungry.

Good one.......... :lol:

Your soul mate will vibrate at the same frequency as you. You both will know it.

Tutenkamen wrote:

Your soul mate will vibrate at the same frequency as you. You both will know it.

At least that is what it says on the box.

Tutenkamen wrote:

How????

aryavrat wrote:
Tutenkamen wrote:

How????

That is what he just said: by vibrating  :lol:

Ahem, and it comes in different shapes and sizes.

MiaCulpa wrote:
Tutenkamen wrote:

At least that is what it says on the box.

I agree. Its difficult to find someone who is a 100% match. The best one can achieve is a more than 50% fit. The rest of "soulmatehood" has to be worked out between the two (or more) parties.

Best wishes in your search.

Hmm Yes I do believe in soulmate. but... waiting and just waiting to know if you already found that person is something I dont prefer to do... I also exert effort to find that person... but that's before until I realized that we actually decide who will be our soulmate is...  It's about our choices... We have the choice to make the moment perfect rather than waiting for that perfect moment.  Well that's for me. :)

Yes I believe but if things dont change will I continue to believe?

Of course it depends on the person. Some people can only connect with a soulmate while others seem to have a universal connector...

waiting will never get you a result  and if you really want to get what are you looking for then you have do some thing that will help you to get that then only result will show off sooner or later.

I'm a hopeless romantic, so I want to believe in soul mates, but I think love is more about choosing to be with someone rather than waiting for someone to stop by. I think two people are perfect for each other when they are willing to ignore little differences and look at the big similarities which hold them together.

But then again, what do I know...

Love is complicated. But I hope you meet that person that is going to make you happy.

Yes, I believe, too!  I have a wonderful soulmate in my husband.  I like the comment on vibrations as I believe we all vibrate at different levels and some you will find you just can't be around. Negativity.  You will find that inner connection and you just know this is the person you need in your life and want to share your journey with together in this world.  I used to think love was complicated or that I was complicated and no one understands but it really shouldn't be if you have the right person.  It just flows easily.  Of course, you need to overlook little things as someone else said but you wouldn't someone who is exactly like you because that would be boring, lol.  :)

Hang in there and the right person will come along.  Many blessings to you!

Hi Ason, I try to explain my point of view.
Soulmate means that person with whom we enter into "agreements of life" without feeling resentment for all the things that we had to give up. And

I think two people are perfect for each other when they are willing to ignore little differences and look at the big similarities which hold them together.

Before my current Relationship, I had two important story for 2 years and 9 years, and 2 short-story.  I though not exist my soulmate; everytime I gave everythings for my relationship and I was sad the same, as if somethings "was missing" in my life. Everytime they though I was "wrong", for this reason or that. Everyone tried to change my personality, my interestes and, sometimes, my friends.

My good friend one day said me "there's not rules...when you will meet your soulmate, you will recognize immediatly. By what? I don't have an Idea! everyone is different, but I'm sure you will recognize him starting from one minute.

Then, I met Diego. He was like a tornado in my life. First hour with him I was already in love.

We are engaged from 5 years. During this time, I never though to come back. I love him also when I'm angry with him. He love me also when I have my periodic pains ( XD) and I'm angry with him without reason.

Remember this: If you don't try what the love is not, you cannot know what the real love is. (I hope is clear the concept, is difficult for me talking about feelings in English)

Don't worry Ason, you are young....Live easy your life, don't think about this...you will recognize your soulmate when will be the moment for you.

ps: I never hear to say "soulmate" O_O I have checked on dictionary, ahahahah

Most of the posters here talking about soul mate as their life partner but you can find it also by your friend.

Primadonna wrote:

Most of the posters here talking about soul mate as their life partner but you can find it also by your friend.

Maybe I need a Clarification of the concept of "soulmate".

I never heard this word, and the dictionary translate as a "perfect partner for the life"

"Remember this: If you don't try what the love is not, you cannot know what the real love is. "

Excellent advice!  How do you know what you don't want unless you go out and try.  Then you know what you do want in a person.

The term soulmate is usually associated with a loved one. A wife or husband.  To me it also can be applied to someone with whom you have survived a life changing event and so are bonded by that shared experience.

yes i do believ and it really exists..but depnds on luck whether u get or lost.time n patience matters

SabrinaMineo wrote:

By what? I don't have an Idea! everyone is different, but I'm sure you will recognize him starting from one minute.

I do agree with that, and I always believe so.
Of cuz I also loved, but even I knew he was not my soulmate. Maybe "soulmate" to me, doesn't have to be about "love" or "romantic", it's something more like "understand" and "known" me. ;)

I think I have met him....

u dont search for a soulmate... i believe a soulmate appears by destiny in ur life... so keep waiting

Noppe

definitely

Aris Van Calster wrote:

I'm a hopeless romantic, so I want to believe in soul mates, but I think love is more about choosing to be with someone rather than waiting for someone to stop by. I think two people are perfect for each other when they are willing to ignore little differences and look at the big similarities which hold them together.

But then again, what do I know...

Love is complicated. But I hope you meet that person that is going to make you happy.

Love is best seen as devotion and action, not an emotion. Love is not exclusively based on how we feel. Certainly our emotions are involved, but they cannot be our only criteria for love. True devotion will always lead to actiontrue love.so it all about understanding and faith

Ason wrote:

I used to believe have this kind of thing will happen , and then falled in a "seek the soulmate" mission.
Still want to believe, but ...
Maybe I'm still waitting, wait for the right timing, and everything will happen then?

I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR