Villa near Sixth Circle

Hello,

I am looking to move to Amman in the 2nd half of this year. I need to find a villa in the neighbourhood not far from the Sixth Circle (I would like to minimize the commute time given how people drive in Amman). I need a villa for three adults and two kids (7 and 1 yr old).

Could you please recommend me which areas/neighbourhoods I should consider with short description (e.g. mainly populated by locals or expats) and pros/cons of each place? I would prefer live with locals in order to better learn about Jordanian culture/Arabic language/etc.

Also, could you please post a link to the electronic map of Amman, which shows neighbourhood names?

Many thanks in advance

I looked it up for you and this is what I found:

The areas around the sixth circle are:

Sweifiyeh

As- Sahl

Ar-Rawnaq

Al Jandawil

Ar Rawabi

Umm Uthania

You're want to live in the most expensive and crowed areas of Amman where lots of expats living.
Sweifiyeh and Umm Uthania you can consider this as a shopping area. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't have any experiences with the other areas so I can not help you with this.

I hope that this information can help you.

Thank you very much, Primadonna. Are Sweifiyeh and Umm Uthania  mostly inhabited by expats? Which area/neighbourhood you would recommend that wouldn't take too long to commute (under 15 mins) to the Sixth Circle? Ideally, I would prefer a neighbourhood where local Jordanians live as well (not just expats).

many thanks

Cant help you with that, sorry.

My question to you is why you are so focused on the max of 15 minutes?

It doesn't have to be 15 minutes exactly. I just don't want to spend too much time commuting especially given the way people drive in Amman...

Don't worry about that, just because they driving crazy you will be very fast on your destination  :D
Just see the positive side!

I live far from this area and even I can within 15 minutes arrive in this area. ;)