Looking for work abroad - Where to start?

Hi all!
My name is Elliott and I am from Ottawa, Canada. I am currently working in Melbourne, Australia. I am 24 years old and have a few years experience in logistics/transportation. I'm looking to find work somewhere in the world. I'm aiming more towards a developing country, however.

I don't know where to start! Where can I search for jobs or share my resume with international companies? Thanks all!

Hello theelliottquest and Welcome to Expat.com!

So as to help you, i think you should at least give some description of what you want and looking for.

First of all i think you could consider choosing a country to where you want to work, and then you go to the jobs section and see if there is any proposal that can suit you?

After canada and Australia which country you feels most can be comfortable to you?

Regards

Kenjee

I saw your message and you can have a look at this for jobs in logistics and transport :

google.co.uk/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=google+maps&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ZqmkU-igFqPZ8gft6IC4Dw#q=international+jobs+in+logistics%2Ftransport

Good luck.

Hi there!

Well Elliott, if you haven't decided for a certain country yet, I woul recommend the Middle East, I'm currently leaving In Qatar and it's the best experience I'm having so far.

gulftalent.com

Check that out!
Good luck.

Hi, can you work for me as freelance marketing executive from any where in the world where you are . . . . best offers for you . . .  I have business related with web designing, development  . . . .

Hello astrologer,

I also invite you to place an advert in this section >> Web professional job offers so as to reach out to potential candidates around the world.

Regards

Kenjee

Thailand is great if you like craziness, beaches, tradition, spicy food and beautiful weather.

kiwiinkorea wrote:

Thailand is great if you like craziness, beaches, tradition, spicy food and beautiful weather.

When I lived there, it was either too hot to move, or it rained extensively.
Keep in mind that most places in and around Bangkok (and many in the rest of the country) get flooded every few years.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR