Free Englíh training for Vietnamese

Hi every body,
I have a good news want to share with you all, especially the Vietnamese who want to become an English tour guide.
rtcvietnam.org/vietnam/social-educational-projects/training-program-announcement-tourguid
This is totally free for anyone who possess a passion and love for representing Vietnam to travellers all around the world as a tourguide. I think, personally that we having a great opportunity to do what we want.
I applied, and you?

Nice job sis! Keep trying. Hope many people will join your club.

Wouldn't you need to be born in England/Great Britain/The British Isles, to be an English tour guide?

I do hop so :)
Bluenz: Absolutely not. This program is for the Vietnamses

little pepper wrote:

I do hop so :)
Bluenz: Absolutely not. This program is for the Vietnamses

Ah, you must mean a Vietnamese, English speaking tour guide, silly me.

That is a pity, I am living in HCMC

Sound great, i am in Ha Noi. how can i join?

Chelsea Manh wrote:

Sound great, i am in Ha Noi. how can i join?

Just send them an email, then wait for reply. I think you will get your answer quickly

Hi,
I am very interesting with this project, but I can not access website you gave, please let me know when the training class open, where and how long?
Thank for your usefull information!

minhlam wrote:

Hi,
I am very interesting with this project, but I can not access website you gave, please let me know when the training class open, where and how long?

Oh, I've checked the link. Maybe because of the length (It's too long :) ), so I'll quote the most important information:
"Candidates need to send a curriculum vitae including a portrait picture to RTC's e-mail address at [email protected] before 17:00, 07 Jun 2014.
14-19/06: Join training course with  of RTC's experts and foreign experts
24/06: Test
27/06: Have a meeting with RTC's members and get your certificate"
Hope you have what you need.
For details, just log in their website and find your link
Have a nice day

Hi Ms Liite Pepper,
I've received your information.
Thank's so much. I will email to them!

I am interested in improving my English to guide tourists and other visitors in Vietnam. If you have something to offer, please contact me at : [email protected]

Hoang Xuan wrote:

I am interested in improving my English to guide tourists and other visitors in Vietnam. If you have something to offer, please contact me at : [email protected]

You don't need very good English, ( that's if judging the caliber of VN English teachers is anything  to go by).

little pepper wrote:
minhlam wrote:

Hi,

Oh, I've checked the link. Maybe because of the length (It's too long :) ), so I'll quote the most important information:
"Candidates need to send a curriculum vitae including a portrait picture to RTC's e-mail address at [email protected] before 17:00, 07 Jun 2014.
14-19/06: Join training course with  of RTC's experts and foreign experts
24/06: Test
27/06: Have a meeting with RTC's members and get your certificate"
Hope you have what you need.
For details, just log in their website and find your link
Have a nice day

what a pity! I knew this information late :-(