Good British Curriculum schools

HI, my family and I are moving to Muscat soon and we're looking for school& s for our 2 kids aged 8 & 10. As we're likely to move back to the UK after this, we're looking for a British curriculum school. The kids are registered for BSM and Royal Flight, as well as ABA (though know that's an IB school). Are there any others we should consider?

And can anyone shed any light on what it's like to live in Muscat for a family? Coming from Dubai I'm slightly nervous that it's going to be rather quiet (tho we're hardly hitting the clubbing scene in Dubai?). We're a very sociable, friendly and easy going family.

Thanks v much

britishschoolmuscat.comina.
How are you and how is your lovely kids are doing? well Oman is very good country and we omanis are really good friends for anyone. first off all i want totell you you dont have to worry about anything we live with many peoples from uk as a familly. regards the school we have British School muscat. just you can visit they web site.
Telephone:

00968 24600842

Fax:

00968 24601062

Email:

[email protected]

Postal: Address:

britishschoolmuscat.com

The British School - Muscat
PO Box 1907
Ruwi
Postal Code 112
Sultanate of Oman

and regards the house rents is differents acourding the place you chose to live. about foods and cost of living is less than UAE. thank you very much. and please dont worry and wellcome to oman. if you need any help just let me know. my mobile is 0096892914536 thank you reagrds hamed