SUPPORT ENGLAND NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM IN WORLD CUP 2014

Hi everyone! hope u all doing well. my name is Hamad who lives in Saar and im big fan of England football team so im looking for meeting new british peoples or any peoples who r supporting England team in World Cup 2014 so we can do gathering and meetup in British Club or anyplace with full of English supporters so we can watch together all of England matches as that would be really amazing alot so if anybody is interested to meet me so plz reply me asap 

Thanks
Hamad

As the World Cup will partially fall into Ramadan, see if you can get a membership for one of the expat clubs if you want to watch them with fellow Brits as I believe most of them will be gathering in the expat clubs during Ramadan.

Suppose it depends on the times of the matches and the days as probably all the British people here work.

The British Club is offering short term membership during the period of the World Cup.  Sign up if you want to meet more Brits....

well its very expensive to pay for its membership which costs 75BD. are u member of Brit Club? do u watch England matches?

The full year membership of the British Club is about 160 BD with a 50 BD joining fee if you are joining for the first time. I find 75 BD quite pricey for one month so if you can afford it, I'd go for the full year option.

That is expensive for a month but I guess because its the World Cup and Ramadan they think they can justify it.

world cup got over..any one supporting english clubs ??

yes im supporting Man Utd team

same here bro.. #GGMU

@hamad :can you come to this thread

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 45#2258582