New in Riyadh & looking to get to know a fun group of female friends

Heyy all!!
I'm a new bee in Riyadh & i'm starting to get bored of the daily routines. I don't know anyone here & Id love to be meet some fun outgoing and adventurous ladies.
So i would like to suggest a little get together for coffee or something in order for me to get to know you all.

anyone up for it??

Here we are :)

[Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site + Topic Title stated clearly Female Friends Only ]

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

I'm up for it ,I work from 9 to 5 too and free during the rest of the day .i want to get to know new female friends

hey Dana.ska

You said you are in riyad.  are u teaching?  I have an offer 2 work at the PNU but i need to know what is the average salary because i think i am being offered half of the average rate :-(

do advise from what u know
from
miss
xbellabella x

Yes gurls please let's arrange something
I know many good places in riyadh so we can meet and have all the fun ! Yaay
Let's do it

I'll be in Riyadh within two weeks and I'd like to be part of your group.

Ava

I'll be teaching at Princess Nora University, thought the salary would be higher.

Ava

Hi there, it wont be a problem let me know when and where and we can have some coffee

Hi, let me know when u r in Riyadh

That will be nice

That would be nice

Hello ladies,

I'm a guy and if you're brave enough and interested to be treated to a nice dinner or nice coffee in Riyadh to network only (no funny games....thinking outloud here) without trouble, let me know.   I've been here for 8 years so been there and done that so you can bring all your questions.

Jason

jason007 wrote:

Hello ladies,

I'm a guy and if you're brave enough and interested to be treated to a nice dinner or nice coffee in Riyadh to network only (no funny games....thinking outloud here) without trouble, let me know.   I've been here for 8 years so been there and done that so you can bring all your questions.

Jason

what a dare! :D

Count me in arriving within two weeks.

Ava

Would love to meet you ladies . Keep me updated

They ask for lIdies
:dumbom:

just ok can I accompany u... for ur trip

can I join u frend

The key word in the topic is "FEMALE"   

So unless you guys are prepared to have a gender alterations done at great pain and  cost then please refrain from posting here.

gender alterations :D:D:D:joking::blink::lol::P
but they will keep asking  :cool:
just ignore them .............

Hello Dana,
I am Saudi and I'd like to meet female expats here.
Send me a message if you'd like to meet up. :)

not so sure about ladies, but m up :p :)

avakab wrote:

I'll be teaching at Princess Nora University, thought the salary would be higher.

Ava

The salaries are not that high and they are quite low for contractors. The problem is the PR and employment ads that PNU puts. out They make PNU sound posh, so you think you will be paid a lot. Not true. Neither PNU nor your salary is posh!

KSU pays  more, and the workload is less. A teacher left PNU and went to KSU. However, I heard that KSU has their own problems. There's also PMU in Dammam.

Im lost .i want to join forces with all of you..where is our meeting place?What is the schedule?activities?...bowling,swimming?i love to go with you girls

Hello nobi-malik,

Please note that the OP mentions female friends!

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone my name is Marilia I am from portugal and I am here almost 5 weeks.  I am a nurse and I  work Sundays to Thursdays, so I  always have the weekend  off.  I would like to meet new people and do something different from going out to the mall...  so if you plan something please let me know, because otherwise :)  its so hard to stay here...  :)

Hey.. Only staying in riyadh for 5 weeks? Then what?

I m in :D

Girls i m looking for a female flatmate any ideas? Or anyone available?

Im in:)
Im free all the time.

I am also in! Also free all the time haha

well that's the good thing you can get here in Riyadh, .have a nice and free weekend.

Marilia1 wrote:

Hello everyone my name is Marilia I am from portugal and I am here almost 5 weeks.  I am a nurse and I  work Sundays to Thursdays, so I  always have the weekend  off.  I would like to meet new people and do something different from going out to the mall...  so if you plan something please let me know, because otherwise :)  its so hard to stay here...  :)

oi Marilla. todo bem?

Ok girls lets exchange numbers inbox me ur numbers lets make a group on whatsapp and arrange a meeting

Hi it seems that all of us have lots of free time,  so lets do something different  in the weekend,  otherwise i don't  know how I will stay a year here...

Hai I'm shri, I'm also looking a company for outing. If you interested msg mein**

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Dear Dana,

You can socialize with some female friends in your work as a start :)
Usually classy people go to cafe and restaurant in Riyadh but if you need a mix group of people then you can go to Diplomatic Quarter to visit Kindi Plaza or set in one of the cafes there.

Hi

Add me whatsapp

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct