Validity issue - visit visa

Hello,
the visit visa issued in the mofa website is given as 60 days but the passport has been stamped only for 30 days as duration of stay from my home country. can i make the extension for another 30 days in this case before 1st July? Please advice

Regards
Sahir

I am separated to my wife in the Philippines for 3 years now. And she dont want to file an annulment. I am in a relationship now and want to marry her. I am here in Saudi Arabia now working. My friends adviced me to convert into muslim to be able to marry my girlfriend. Is that possible to happen? Is anyone can give me more advice of what to do to marry my girlfriend?

Visa is stamped for 30 days with option to get 30 + 30 days but JAWAZAT announced they will not extend the visit visa after 1 July 14

You may try earlier through some agent to get 2 months extra

Ive got my mother-in-law's visit visa stamped from saudi embassy on 27th april. now i want to call her in [color=#CE3036]mid of August.
if I apply for stamping from islamabad in Ramadan(july), will they stamp it  and in how much time she has to travel after stamping???
and if they won't stamp it in July then how would i call her in August?
and can we get extension for stay if she come in start of August???[/color]

Ive got my mother-in-law's visit visa stamped from saudi embassy on 27th april. now i want to call her in mid of August.
if I apply for stamping from islamabad in Ramadan(july), will they stamp it  and in how much time she has to travel after stamping???

Ive got my mother-in-law's visit visa stamped from saudi embassy on 27th april. now i want to call her in mid of August.
kindly reply.

In the past Saudi embassy has stamped visas during Ramadan but no guarantees. Though you will not be able to get any extension as they follow the rules by the book and no exceptions. After hajj would be no problems.