Visa at the UAE Airport for an expat (Residing in KSA)

I am working in KSA for almost the last 3 yrs and living with my family. My profession on Iqama is "Fanni Hindsia Mechanica"(Mechanical Engineering Technician). On this profession I was allowed a family status and brought my family to KSA. I just want to visit UAE for 3 x days with my family during school holiday wef 6-9 Jun 14. I have the plans to 1st visit Bahrain by road through Cause way and take a flight to Dubai, UAE from Bahrain for 3 x days and come back to KSA via Bahrain. Can I get 3 to 4 days visit visa at Dubai Airport upon arrival ? Also I and my family has a valid 5 yrs multiple entry visa of USA  at our passport. To support my case I shall be carrying the hotel booking for above mentioned dates. Please advise me . Best Regards

bro have u got visa for dubai on arrival with ur profession

Yeah Dubai Visa is on arrival...
But i dont exactly know about the advance hotel booking...

Thanks for your reply

i am actually going by road but my question is whether u got it before visa on arrival in dubai airport for your profession?
As my profession is same as yours "Mechanical Engineeing Technic"

https://www.ednrd.ae/GCCIND/home

Bro apply before you go & get the visa this will reduce your tension.   :top:  what you think ??

Yes bro but the problem the website shows many errors and also takes time... My friend applied for same but he didnt even after 2 weeks instead he went direct for visa on arrival and got it... Also his money aplied money is wasted