American egyptian looking for a job

Hi!

I just graduated with my Bachelor's in Agribusiness Economics & Management with a minor in Business Administration from a university in the US. I am now in Cairo and Im looking for a decent job in the business field, but am open to other fields. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Send your CV,
[email protected]

Hi,
our company needs the below job description

- Responsible of telephone calls.
- Responsible of handle customer complains.
- Responsible of resolving customer queries
- Professional tenders handling with cooperation with account managers following the company offering standers.
- Company registrations.
- Follow-up with vendor.
- Handle Incoming and outgoing mails and faxes.
- Maintains the Manager's schedule/ calendar; notifies the Manager of changes.
- Making travel arrangements with Airlines and Hotels.
- Typing the maintenance agreement (Contracts).
- Sending faxes (English / Arabic), sending e-mails.
- Arranging and following up on meetings.
- managing customer databases.
- In the HR role, responsible for employees filing and data.
- Responsible for the attendance sheets, to be prepared and reviewed by the Manager.
- Responsible for company marketing and events
Br,
Mohamed

[email protected]

done!

sent you my resume:)

@ Hassn > I also advise you to post this job offer in the Jobs in Cairo section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

hi pel
with an English mother tongue language u absolutely have no problem working in egypt.
for example
we have many call centers located in egypt served UK  "vodafone ,orange ,EMC" .
if u need something very quick
we have many centers teaching English language "we will be hired just by showing ur passport :)
follow this fb page : facebook.com/wuzzuf/photos/a.443229899027699.123530.416071588410197/884622078221810/?type=1&theater
best of luck :)

Have you thought about social media?

nasri1981 : I already liked the page awhile ago, thanks! can you tell me the names of the centers teaching English that I can apply for?

egytarkan: Yes Im open to anything, just cant find anything with a decent salary :/

will it be okay in case you worked in an international bank?

Hello,

My name is Amber I am an american currently living in Cairo. I work in a call center in Maadi. They are always looking for those fluent in english. If you would like here is the phone number for the Manager, he is currently setting up interviews. I have been living in cairo almost 4 years and I have been working for GEH Travel for 3 years.

Barry Bartak

Hope this is helpful,
Amber Bartak

Hello Amber Bartak and welcome to Expat.com  :)

Could you please register the company in our business directory section : Call centres in Cairo as well as place an advert in our jobs section Call centers jobs Cairo so as to reach out to more potential candidates?

Regards
Kenjee

Look tbh with your qualifications go back to the US and  find a job in Egypt from there.
if you get a job in Egypt whilst you are living here - they will give a package like an egyptian.
and what work in a call centre fora few thousand LE a month!?
I am sure you didn't study so hard for so little reward!!

pelmaghraby wrote:

Hi!

I just graduated with my Bachelor's in Agribusiness Economics & Management with a minor in Business Administration from a university in the US. I am now in Cairo and Im looking for a decent job in the business field, but am open to other fields. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Ya bento erga3i a7san, I lived in the states for more than 3 years and I know lot of American Egyptian w mo3zamhom f yoom men el ay am reg3o masr w alo hayo3odo hena w kolohom masta7meloosh w mesh yo.
I know this is not helpful at all and it's against your will bas walahy Ana 3ayez arga3 tany bas am not American.  Salam

I don't think that's what she is looking for amber and then a call center is such a hassle job, I tried that with Vodafone uk department and it was the most stressful job I ever had.

You will have to lower your expectation quite a lot to take a job in egypt, that is if you find one in the first place. The corporate culture sucks, management is not well qualified and the job goals are not well defined. You will have to try for yourself though.

Hello, can i get to meet you, because am also in Cairo and am also begging for job, and you really have a good picture, my name is Randy, 01147009972

Hi! I work for a kids Academy in Maadi and we are hiring Native English teachers. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me.
Sally

Sally, perhaps you'd like to post in the 'jobs' section at the top of the page.
Ads aren't normally allowed on the open forums, and they tend to disappear quickly anyway.
Your free of charge advert in Jobs will last a lot longer than forum posts, and you're free to post contact details in that section.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/egypt/cairo/

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : off-topic. Drop an advert in the classes classifieds please.
Closed