Sponsor transfer process?

i need advise or help.

my release papers from my sponsor already finished but why the HR manager need also the message true online from the company who accept my application?

i think the release papers is enough to change my sponsor and no need that online process (company to company) or maybe my sponsor do fckng blshit-oppressed workers.

my problem in my sponsor (company)

*5months salary i ddn't get.
*iqama expired-more than 2 years.

You need to move the sponsorship: two online  approvals 
The first : Previous sponsor can be a simple done , provides HR manager asked taken from your sponsor and your Previous sponsor must approve This process is done immediately and this end this step.

the second Approving  is the transfer request from the Office of Labor and this almost need about 20 days and sometimes up to 30 day period
But in the last A will come either acceptance or rejection of all it depends on the completion of your papers and your profession and to pay all fees and penalties related to  late due to the renewal of residence.

I hope that you do not hesitate to ask for more help and clarification
Good Luck

Im looking for someone who have good heart (saudi) that can be my sponsor "kapala".. I mean, i can work to any compny i want. I want to be free and to Know whats d feeling being free..hehehe

AJ-036......",) wrote:

Im looking for someone who have good heart (saudi) that can be my sponsor "kapala".. I mean, i can work to any compny i want. I want to be free and to Know whats d feeling being free..hehehe

How being in the 'sponsorship' of someone makes you free.

AJ-036......",) wrote:

That is not freedom. It is also illegal. The only way one would be 'free' would be to not work in the GCC.

simplyaddo wrote:
AJ-036......",) wrote:

That is not freedom. It is also illegal. The only way one would be 'free' would be to not work in the GCC.

8ts lyk a bad nytmare. My sponsor/compny is a monster.. 3 years iqama expyre, 5months salary they ddnt gve, and more bad nytmare.... Stll here in jeddah, apr 24 2010 dont hve vcation untl now....

AJ-036......",) wrote:
simplyaddo wrote:
AJ-036......",) wrote:

8ts lyk a bad nytmare. My sponsor/compny is a monster.. 3 years iqama expyre, 5months salary they ddnt gve, and more bad nytmare.... Stll here in jeddah, apr 24 2010 dont hve vcation untl now....

What should i do? I also need someone who can help me ( aproaching maqtab al ammal ). In philppnes, aplying autocad, when i come here and g8 my iqama, not autocad profssion 8's arch engr. now the cmpany cant renew my iqama coz im not real engr.  .they also told me to send them the f***ng papers that can prove that im engr.(im not engr). I can make crtfcte t o r or what they need(papers) but i dont wnt to do that, i told them 8s not my problem and i dont want to lie.

AJ-036......",) wrote:
AJ-036......",) wrote:
simplyaddo wrote:

What should i do? I also need someone who can help me ( aproaching maqtab al ammal ). In philppnes, aplying autocad, when i come here and g8 my iqama, not autocad profssion 8's arch engr. now the cmpany cant renew my iqama coz im not real engr.  .they also told me to send them the f***ng papers that can prove that im engr.(im not engr). I can make crtfcte t o r or what they need(papers) but i dont wnt to do that, i told them 8s not my problem and i dont want to lie.

The HR mngr, he told me that he's doing evrything to help me 'bout my problm.after few months he said, i used my own money just only to help you(9000sr).after a month again he said he used his own money(6000sr), i told him, why u used u'r own money, why dont u ask the compny bout the cost? He said, no it,s a compny money... Liar..... Asst HR mngr also ask me if i have money for iqama renewal,. I recorded dis transction me, asst & hr mngr. I thnk i can use dis audio if go to file case against the compny..