Going to Bahrain, do I need an entry-exit visa?

I have a sister in law in bharain now she's  elligal and w want her to send it back to Philippines .please for sure u have any details or information for all steps we need it to do her family wants her to be back home and her mother was to much sick and she wants to se her befor she die as she replied.......please help us tnx

Pari abi wrote:

I have a sister in law in bharain now she's  elligal and w want her to send it back to Philippines .please for sure u have any details or information for all steps we need it to do her family wants her to be back home and her mother was to much sick and she wants to se her befor she die as she replied.......please help us tnx

As a first step, she should go to the Philippines embassy in Bahrain. They have officers there who handle these kind of cases all the time.

Hi my fiancé ask me to visit him in bahrain so since I'm in philippinesay I ask if do I need to get a visit visa or my fiancé can apply me a visit visa in bahrain?

Thanks
Please need your response

I m having multiple entry business visa 90 days validity and duration stay is 30 days so my 30 days is completing on 15 of aug and i want to exit entry to bahrain by bus.. my confusion is shall i have bahrain visa or i can exit without visa to bahrain border and next come back enter to ksa and i want to travel through bus so plzz guide me what is the procedure for it... i m little bit confused and i dont have much time so plzz response me as quick

zabeemd wrote:

I m having multiple entry business visa 90 days validity and duration stay is 30 days so my 30 days is completing on 15 of aug and i want to exit entry to bahrain by bus.. my confusion is shall i have bahrain visa or i can exit without visa to bahrain border and next come back enter to ksa and i want to travel through bus so plzz guide me what is the procedure for it... i m little bit confused and i dont have much time so plzz response me as quick

Hey Brother ,

Best option for you , call the embassy and everything will be sorted out !

+966 1 488 0044
Bahrain Embassy

Chryztin wrote:

Hi my fiancé ask me to visit him in bahrain so since I'm in philippinesay I ask if do I need to get a visit visa or my fiancé can apply me a visit visa in bahrain?

Thanks
Please need your response

It will be best for your fiancé to get a visit visa for you before you travel. Much safer and easier that way. Otherwise you will have to get a visit visa through a reputed hotel or travel agent.

Just out of curiosity, is your "fiancé" also a Filipino? Or is he of another nationality. No need to respond to this question if you don't want to, but we may be able to advise you better if we knew this.

hi., i need advice in how to go to bahrain to visit my wife for a day or two, im a filipino  living here in riyadh. and im just holding my iqama with me with computer technician work status.can you please help me cause this is my first time to go to bahrain and i dont know what i should bring and where can i go to travel in bahrain.i read here in caussway in khobar. and travel on bus can i go their with only iqama i have. thanks in advance.

Dear rhem,

yes you would need a visa to come into Bahrain, the best option would be is for you to ask your employer you could arrange a visa for you and to travel to bahrain yes there are bus services available this link can give you more information regarding the same. http://www.saptco.com.sa/

good luck!
T&R
Arjun

In addition to Iqama, you will need to have an entry / exit visa and also your passport. Some companies in Saudi hold Expats' passports on file and release upon request.

I'm presently at Jeddah on buisness visit (180 days multiple etries) and was thinking of taking a day trip to Bahrain. My question is do I travel with my passport,  I need an entry-exit visa. how its possible?

I m having multiple entry business visa 180 days validity and duration stay is 30 days so my 30 days is completing on 15 of April and i want to exit entry to bahrain by bus.. my confusion is shall i have bahrain visa or i can exit without visa to bahrain border and next come back enter to ksa and i want to travel through bus so plzz guide me what is the procedure for it... i m little bit confused and i dont have much time so plzz response me as quick

Yes you will need a visa to enter Bahrain, your business visit visa is valid only to enter/exit Saudi Arabia and i believe the enter-exit visa to Bahrain can be applied by Saudi Iqama holders only (resident visa holders). You may want to visit the below mentioned site to check whether your eligible for Visit visa to Bahrain.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput … &A0S=a

Good luck.

The new visa regulations state that those having GCC Visit Visa can apply online for Bahrain Visas !

Also as you're a Pakistani national you can get evisa easily by applying online !

Please refer to gunner757 's reply and ignore mine.

Good Luck.

gunner757, thank you for the correction  :top:

logicalindian wrote:

gunner757, thank you for the correction  :top:

Your reply was sufficient as you provided the link in which all the information was available  ;)

Me and may friend are planning to visit bahrain for 3 days were both holding an iqama worker..if it possible to us?? Pls reply asap! Tnx

Ress wrote:

Me and may friend are planning to visit bahrain for 3 days were both holding an iqama worker..if it possible to us?? Pls reply asap! Tnx

Do you have exit-entry visa ?

Yes we have..but one thing bothering us is our status in iqama is worker..

If you have a visa, then i dont think so there should be an issue. But if anyone else has more info on the same i am sure they would reply back!

T&R

Really tnk u :)

hi, i am from riyadh, i am a new house driver , my iqama is one month old , my sponsor gave me exit and re entry visa,
my passport is aslo with me, can i get in to baharin through King Fahad Causeway, i want to stay one week in bharin.
waiting for your replay

dear aneesh1978,

kindly read my previous reply.

T&R

aneesh1978 wrote:

my iqama is one month old , my sponsor gave me exit and re entry visa,
my passport is aslo with me, can i get in to baharin through King Fahad Causeway

Yes you can, but just check the car you will be driving, if it's not in your name or if the sponsor won't allow you to take it with you then you can't cross over through causeway. Other way is to rent a car and reach Bahrain :)
Good luck

You can also take a Saptco bus to go to Bahrain from Riyadh :)

Thanks a lot saimans for your valuable replay  :)

U need iqama and passport to enter to bahrain

Hi I want to go to bahrain my whole family is having Iqama except my grandma she is having a 3 months visit visa if she comes along with us can she come back to saudi arabia

Dear Zain adnan,

unfortunately no, with a visit visa for Saudi arabia you cannot enter Bahrain. You will need a entry-exit visa, may be you could request your employer to give apply for one, and you could pay for it.

good luck

T&R

And in addition to what logicalIndian has stated above, there are a few other matters you should consider:

1) your grandmother will need another visa to re-enter Saudi Arabia, once she leaves the country.
2) she may not be able to exit Saudi Arabia via the Causeway, if she entered Saudi Arabia via an airport - not sure about this, so please check with a SaudI Arabia expert.

i have my passport with me, with exit re-entry, do i still need my iqama, if im travelling to bahrain for weekend? coz my company collected my iqama when they gave me my passport!

hi,

They may ask you for the iqama at the border (immigration's), if you don't have it then they may not allow you into Bahrain, so to be on the safer side i think you should carry it with you.

T&R

no you don't need your iqama. In fact, it's supposedly illegal to take it out of the country. Many companies illegally hold the iqama when you have your passport and so it is impossible for many contractors to have both when they cross the border. I've been across the causeway hundreds of times and only once was my passenger (not me!) asked for an iqama. They didn't have it and said that their company had it and that was the end of it. We carried on.

logicalIndian - I assume you have no experience of yourself or anyone you know being prevented from crossing without an iqama.

I should add that this is different for the border with Qatar where we were held up because one of our party didn't have an iqama on her. They eventually allowed us through as her husband was with us and both held passports.

abumiguel wrote:

i have my passport with me, with exit re-entry, do i still need my iqama, if im travelling to bahrain for weekend? coz my company collected my iqama when they gave me my passport!

Hi
please refer to suburbansam 's post.

suburbansam,

Thank you for the update, yes i had no idea but now i know :)

Bro you can ask almost everything just call 80008001

Sir, If  Iam going to bahrain from saudi .Do its enough Exit re entry visa and passport . Do I Need carry Orginal Iqama with me as orginal iqama with employer once i received passport and exit re entry visa. BR . Mujeeb .

Mujee rahman wrote:

Sir, If  Iam going to bahrain from saudi .Do its enough Exit re entry visa and passport . Do I Need carry Orginal Iqama with me as orginal iqama with employer once i received passport and exit re entry visa. BR . Mujeeb .

Hi,

It is recommended that you have the original, i have heard sometimes they dont ask it at the border, but what if the ask? it may be a risk you will have to take

T&R