???retirement visa .....OR ....tourist visa s

hi   as   a   70   yo    aussie    man......do  I  go   for   a   retirement   visa....or   just   stay   with   the    tourist    extensions>>>>???
and   a    ???   from  the   little    lady.....why    does   the   rice    stick   in   the   electric    rice   cooker.......

You need to rinse the rice well first before placing in  the cooker. Make sure the water is at the correct level in the cooker for the amount of rice you are cooking.

Many people have conflicting ideas on this.  Some say 13A visa is the way to go. After seeing the goverment officials my wife and i came to the conclusion that the SRRV visa is the way to go for us.  Many benefits for retiries. And we dont have to worry about leaving the Phil every year.  Downside is you have to deposit US$10kl for 6 months. You can always contact the Philippine Retirement Authority.  Good luck.  Like stumpy said rice should be rinsed well with the correct water level for the type of rice you are cooking

Rice cooker with rice.  For non sticky rice rinse rice first. This removes surface starch for light and fluffy rice, 2 add a little more water, 3 add a little oil or butter, 4 cook rice on cook, till it has all those big bubbles on top. stir with the plastic spoon that came with it and turn to warm. Put back on lid. and finish cooking.   I know Asians like sticky rice. UnAmerican they be there. But with the little extra water and a stir then turn to warm to finish cooking it does not stick.  Butter adds flavor I think.  It takes a little practice.   The stir and then turn to warm to finish cooking with a bit extra water is the trick.