Want to meet new people in Barcelona!

Hi eveyone! I am Marlies and I am coming from Holland. I am 26 years old and I currently live in Barcelona. I would like to meet new people (more or less of my age) to hang out with!

Looking forward to your reply!

X

Hey Marlies,

I'm Bettina 26 years old, I'm from Sweden but have been in Barcelona for about a year. I would love to meet up with someone for coffee or a drink. Send me a message if you wanna meet up! :)

Hello I am Ussama, I arrived Barcelona on Friday, I am living in Germany since 2008 and originally Egyptian. I am in Bellaterra (30 minutes from Barcelona in Sabadell direction riding S2/S55), if you would like to have a walk around the university UAB campus, plz send me a message.
Have a nice time.

Hello my name is Georgie and i m going to Barcelone from 15 till 21 june!! I m 26 also and would like to meet some ppl to hang out and discover some nice places.

Hi Marlies! I'm Alcee- currently an au pair living about 45 mins outside Barcelona, but I come into the city every weekend! Let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee or drink sometime!

Hi everyone, I'm Joseph. I have short visit to Barcelona from Sep 13 to 20 for training. Its my first visit to this city.. I hope I can meet someone to hangout around the city

Hi all!

I'm a 26 yo designer from Australia and have been living in Barcelona for about a month now. I'd love to meet more people to hang out or have a drink with.

Let me know if anyone is up for it :)

Hi DesignGirl,

I'll be happy to meet you. I'm from Barcelona, I've been living in France for a year and now I'm back hoping to find a job soon.

Hello I am Jonas and I am living in Barcelona for one week now :) I would really like to meet new people since I see how lonely you can become to be the new one in a city. So just contact me : )
Have a nice day!