Job opportunities in IT for people outside NZ

I am an Oracle Apps DBA with ~8 yrs exp and currently in India. I have applied for my NZ PR visa and hope to get it done within next 1 month or so. Before completely moving off the NZ, I wanted to secure a job for me as an Oracle DBA in NZ. But whichever organization replied to my applications they say since I am not in NZ or not a NZ citizen as of yet, so they are rejecting my profile.
Any suggestions or words of advice would be of immense help to me in taking the correct decision.

http://www.beyondrecruitment.co.nz/

Wellington is probably the best place for you to consider.

Thanks a lot !!!
I have registered with them.
Lets hope for the best :)

Guys need your help !!!

My name is Anil Jarly from India. Currently I'm a Computer Engineer (Fresher). So  I like to do a 1 year level 7 program in Information Technology in NZ. So when I searched about study programs i found so many good centers in Wellington, Auckland & Hamilton. So what about the job opportunities in NZ in IT section ??

Thanks in advance and expecting reliable answers

Hello Anil Jarly and welcome on board  :cheers:

I am sure members around will help you out if they have the answers to your question. Little patience ;)

Regards

Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

I am sure members around will help you out if they have the answers to your question. Little patience ;)

Regards

Kenjee

Hmm  :sosad:

I been waiting since yesterday and no one is able to resolve my query  :unsure

nightwing90 wrote:
kenjee wrote:

Regards

Kenjee

Hmm  :sosad:

I been waiting since yesterday and no one is able to resolve my query  :unsure

You certainly an impatient person. Do you honestly think that people will drop what they are doing just to answer you. I think not. People are not on the forum 24/7 and so it may take a little time before the right person reads your post and then gives you an answer. In the meantime why not take the initiative and do an online search for IT jobs.