Duty Free Store at Chennai Airport?

Which would be good duty free store at Chennai Airport? I will be looking for Alcohol and Perfumes.

Chennai duty free is okay for alcohol but might not have a great collection of perfumes..perfumes are available in express avenue and the difference ain't much,places like lifestyle and shoppers stop have a good collection of perfumes too but express avenue is the best and they also have offers..alcohol is not easy to get in the city so the apt is good..msg me if U need any help or info Sarah.

Better to buy overseas at a regular store and pack it in your checked bag.  Bubble wrap with a  cardboard cover works great for this.  The local spirits are pretty good but the wine selection is horrible. We started bringing spirits but quickly realized it was the wine that we could not get.  The prices at the Chennai duty free are extortionate, don't bother.

Perfume is not marked up that high here.  The lifestyle store at City Center has the best selection I have found but I am sure there are others.  In any event, a bottle of perfume lasts forever so it is not that critical.

You may try flemingodiplomatic.com/Flemingo/Index.aspx-Flemingo Diplomatic. They have kept very good brands of fragrances for male and female. They also have online shopping facility.