Marital status change NADRA Pakistan

Can the marital status be changed from single to married ( for males ) while staying in saudia ?

Let me try to understand the situation correctly, I think the husband is in Saudi and wife in Pakistan. The wife can get her records updated, you will be needing a Nikah Nama, your husband's ID card copy, they take all finger prints and new photos now.

Please understand the point that your family's FORM (B) or( "bay" they call in urdu ) will be updated hence your husband's record will be updated and he will not need to come to a NADRA office.

Riazcdki!
What you have mentioned is wrong.
Whatever the case is, husband will have to go to NADRA office personally. He will have to fill the NADRA NICOP form and submit this to NADRA office (Jeddah, Riadh or etc). Along with some pics, marriage certificate, earlier pakistani ID or nicop, passport copy, iqama will be required. Then his/her status will be update.

Dear I am now in KSA, can my status be up-dated in Pakistan....Is some body from my family can go to nadra with all my doc. CNIC,Marriage certificate,Birth certificate of children?

u hv to go personally

Marriage status can easily be changed in Saudi Arabia at Pak embassy or consulate. Both husband and wife are required to visit alongwith necessary documents, esp. marriage certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

I want to make b form of my son.my husband has not changed his status to married and is refusing to do so.how can i proceed.plz guide..

it is nadras rule for b form that both father mother should have married status in nadra records
father of the child will apply for new id card that will have a changed status i.e. married in the records

Is there any possiblity?.:(..any other way..

their is no other way ....your husband should apply for new nicop card with required fee (from a to z) then after 2 months if he alive in Saudia received a new card and then you can apply for your baby nicop. otherwise no soloution. may be in Pakistan you can find another way. U better know what does it mean?????

[No free advertising on the forum please]

Dear sir I want to apply Nic to my father.he is living in jaddha

i have to bring my family here in saudi arabia now for making b formnecessory for baby passport) of my child i have to change marital status
1 how can i change my marital status in saudi Arabia from single to married?
2what documents are required here for change in status
3 is marriage certificate required in orignal or copy?
i have nicop and cnic in pakistan

Dear!

I am also facing the same issue. I want to bring my newborn baby to Saudi Arabia. When my wife went to get the child's  b-form in Pakistan, she was told that your husband's marital status needs to be updated from unmarried to married in the Nadra data base.

I want to know the procedure how to make this change in the Jeddah consulate and which documents I should carry with me.
will I be issued new NICOP, if it is so then how much time it will take to issue me a new NICOP for an urgent case.
Regards

pls change my marital status i m married last year butt still not change my atatus becoz i married in karachi but i live in saudia arabia now i have a baby and i want to make his bayfom its urgent plzz

sir ..In 2010 I married. And now my ID card as an identity card in 2012 Entry want to get married. I am currently in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.

i am muhammad sohail akhtar id card nomber*** my wedding date 12 dect 2014   i have to bring my family here in saudi arabia now for making b formnecessory for baby paspoart of my child i have to change marital status .1 how can i change my maritl status in saudia arabia from single to married?.2 what documents are required here for change in status. 3 is marriage certificate required in orignal or copy?   i have nicop and cnic in pakistan.

I got married 2013 I want change my marital  status online

Marital status change nadra pakistan

Hello
I live in Saudi on my father's visa(as dependent).I got married now and have marriage certificate.my husband lives in Bahrain.now I want to change my martial status single to married.can I change this status by visiting Pakistan consultant in Saudi Arabia.and does it effect on my recent Aqama?
Regards

Saba Aamir wrote:

Hello
I live in Saudi on my father's visa(as dependent).I got married now and have marriage certificate.my husband lives in Bahrain.now I want to change my martial status single to married.can I change this status by visiting Pakistan consultant in Saudi Arabia.and does it effect on my recent Aqama?
Regards

The husband needs to go and update his martial status.  They will need documents like attested marriage certificate, passports, current CNIC/NICOP and copies - check the requirements.  More documents would be needed if marriage happened abroad and not in Pakistan (i.e. marriage certificate not issued by municipality under NADRA paper).

Once that is done; issue new NICOP and apply for new passports showing husband name instead of Father in them.

Up till NICOP, it has no effect on your Iqama.  Once you get the new passports; then yes, there will be an effect.

Hi Njma,

Yes it is possible with the help of a MC(Marriage Certificate). Make sure you get it translated before submitting it in the MOI.

Good Luck!

Dear , I am facing the same issue, can you please share the detail how to update the status in NADRA record to get newborn baby form bay? Thanks

For new born baby, the first step is to get the birth certificate from the country the baby was born in.

Then you go to the Pakistan Embassy with copies of the birth certificate, copies of your and wife passports, NICOPs, Iqamas and baby photographs.  There is a two page form that they will give you to fill.  This is a registration of birth form.  Once done, they will attach pictures and stamp it.

Then you log onto the NADRA site and apply for a NICOP for the baby.  You will have to attach scans of all relevant documents including the stamped form from the Pakistan Embassy.   Once you get the NICOP issued (and even before it is delivered), you can again logon to the NADRA system and apply for a "Family registration certificate".   This will be sent to you electronically and will show all the family members under your CNIC i.e. you, wife, kids.   This is the substitute for the old B form for overseas Pakistanis.

Once you get the NICOP, you can apply for a passport.

I did the exact same process as above for my baby in 2016 in Bahrain.  Was done in under a month i.e birth certificate to passport application.

Salam,
I got married last year, my wife has a NICOP, PASSPORT and IQAMA under my name,
now i got a Baby, and i am applying for her NICOP,
but its states that "I HAVE TO UPDATE MY MARITAL STATUS FROM SINGLE TO MARRIED"

CAN I DO THIS ONLINE ??? OR I HAVE TO VISIT PAK EMBASSY PERSONALLY ?
please reply

Do it online through Pakidentity portal from NADRA.

Aslam alikum
I am staying in Saudi Arabia and I have changed my smnicop to my husband name
Now I want to modify my passport by my husband name
Can I go to Riyadh embassy alone ? Or must my husband should go with me ?
Also what are the documents I need to carry to change marital status
Thanks

Salam Dear,

Take your marriage certificate, in case you married here so translate into english from registered sector with stamp, if you married in Pakistan then translate into in Arabic/English together and take your Old ID card's with you, and must be your husband go with you be as witness and required his Original ID's and passport too, ,,, go first NADRA to change your ID card's name after that can be on passport.

@muhammadbilal6 i am facing the same issue now.How it could be solved

@rashidrahim21 I want to change my marriage status while living in Saudia.Is your issue solved

@rashidrahim21 I want to change my marriage status while living in Saudia.Is your issue solved

- @Awais Chughtai

You can do it online.
Your NIC will be updated and delivered to you in 15 days.

Hello i am in Riyadh i have bring my wife here on visit visa its mandatory to change my status married or change his status online will be ok for now ??

Hello i am in Riyadh i have bring my wife here on visit visa its mandatory to change my status married or change his status only will be ok for now ??

If my status remaining unmarried it will be fine or change mandatory ??

Hello i am in Riyadh i have bring my wife here on visit visa its mandatory to change my status married or change his status only will be ok for now ??

If my status remaining unmarried it will be fine or change mandatory ??

Of course when you apply for your wife's visit visa, you are her sponseror .

You need to update your family tree at Nadra in Pakistan and change your wife's status from her father's dependent to your dependent.

Some nadra officials, or more correctly data entry clerks, are no.1 incompetent people. They make mistakes while updating the data, and then ask the applicant to pay heavy fines or bring 100 documents to correct a mistake which they have done themselves.

A situation in hand is, a male person's NICOP got expired. The person went online to RENEW NICOP. He sees that in his profile, he is shown as MARRIED. While he has never been married. There is no spouse name or details in the NADRA database, only his Martial status is shown as MARRIED.

The complain center is also completely useless. When called, they say, yes you have to provide documents to prove you are single. I say, instead, its NADRA who should show documents to prove that the person is married. Where is the Nikahnama? Where is Marriage certificate. How did the data entry clerk made someone married?? Without any proof? So frustrating. Solution should be very simple. If there is no nikahnama, simply change the status back to SINGLE/UNMARRIED.