Looking to make friends in Hangzhou :)

Hello! I am currently a graduate student doing an internship in Hangzhou until the end of June. I am from the United States and in my mid 20s. I would love to meet up with others in the area to further explore Hangzhou :)

Hi skygracebella,

Welcome to Expat.com :D

Priscilla

Thanks Priscilla! Let me know if you are ever free to meet up or if you have any Hangzhou recommendations :)

Hi skygracebella,

I am sorry but i am not in Huangzhou, i am in fact a member of the Expat.com team :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi skygracebella,

While i am not in Hangzhou anymore, I do have a very nice Chinese friend who lives there. I can send you her contact if you'd like :)

Hi.. I'am Ala'a studing medicine MBBS in zinijgang just this mounth Will finish seconde year i Will be Thanks you if i can meet you..!😎

Hey,

I have just moved here from Australia for a job. I would like to meet up sometime to see things around Hangzhou.

Lydia :)

Hi, I'm a Chinese in Hangzhou, if you need any help or make Chinese friends please contact with me. :)

I am student studying in Netherlands and come back to Hangzhou for the summer vacation.So if you wanna hang out,feel free to contact with me.