What is Kale vegetable in arabic?

Hello, there is vegetable that i want to buy. the vegetable name in english is Kale, what do they call it in arabic? when i search via google. i find this term "waraq al-liffit" or Liffit. is this correct? where can i buy this kind of vegetables?

كرنب
Or karnab as far as i know

Kale is very difficult to find here. One place I know that had it for like a week is Organica.com  Look them up they have a farm in the area & you can order their fruits and vegis to be delivered.

stressedmom wrote:

Kale is very difficult to find here. One place I know that had it for like a week is Organica.com  Look them up they have a farm in the area & you can order their fruits and vegis to be delivered.

thank you for your reply. but can you give me the specific site? i mean this Organica.com is this a website?  yes i think it is hard to find here. and i was looking for the organic one. as i will going to use it for juicing.

Organica.com is the exact website

oh i saw it already thank a lot!  :top:  and where is this in rawdah?

im really thankful to you for this :) amazing  :cheers:

A single cup of raw kale (about 67 grams or 2.4 ounces) contains..... enerything u need  :idontagree:

كرنب او لفت الأخضر

do u know Abazeer shop ?? in P. Sultan street

Hello moh-jeddah

Thank you for your participation on this thread, however please note that this thread was initiated over a year ago and you may not receive any response from the member.

Your additional infos are most welcome though!

Please feel free to participate on more recent threads.

Regards
Kenjee

yeah i saw the date.... but i was kindda bored and  i say let me just refresh the Expat.com !!  :dumbom:

I think from cabege family green cabege

call it Karnab and it is available in Hyper bandah .

Well your reply was the helpful one for me :).
thank you.