Looking for Private Russian Tutor

Hi there,

I'm quite new to Moscow, having arrived just two weeks ago. I'm currently looking for a tutor to provide classes for around 10 hours a week (2 hours/day Monday - Friday). I tried doing a language course at MGU but found the timetable, and the commute, slightly too intense. I work in the evenings from around 3 - 10 so would need the lessons to be during the day.

I live in the West of the city near Molodezhnaya metro but am happy to travel to meet up for the class, provided it's on Line 3.

It'd be great to hear from any tutors out there, for more details and to negotiate on a price, drop me a PM.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to have a look at the offers listed here : Language classes in Moscow section.
You may also drop your request in the same section to raise your chances. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Joe!

My name is Anna and I am writing regarding your post for a Russian tutor))

If you are still looking I would like to offer my services!

I am teaching English most of the time, but since 2012 have started giving Russian lessons as well. I use the Pimsleur method for Audio skills, the Russian course by Nicholas J. Brown for Grammar and Vocabulary and several Russian - English table games to have an all - round grasp of the Language))

My fee is 1500 rub for 1h 30 min, I am free most of the days in the morning(as you request in your post) and I have my profile on Linkedin in case you are interested -I am under "Anna Veselova "there))

Hope to hear from you,

Anna

P.S. My email address is [email protected]

I can try to help you with language, but success will depend from you and your level. Why do you need Russian? What's aim?