Artist in Jeddah

Hello, everyone. I'm Drawing teacher and artist, currently living in Jeddah. I don't know much about the city and looking for advice. If somebody wanna buy or sell any Painting, where is the best place to go? I would like to work as an Artist here in Saudi Arabia, but have now idea where to offer my service. Please, advice. Thanks.

Hello,
Welcome in jeddah :-),
You may consider working as a private Art tutor!!!
I had hard time looking for a private tutor to my daughter and sadly couldn't find any :-(
So if you like, you can contact me and I'll be happy to work with you.....
Good luck!!!!

google for "athr gallery".  you could have your paintings exhibited there!

Thanks, Trapezius for your advice. This gallery looks so beautiful.

Hello, Tooopaz.
Thank you for advice. Actually I'm considering this option and would love to have some girls to teach. Can you, pls describe more precise how old is your daughter and what exactly you want me to teach her, what is her level in drawing?

Please, reply to my email: [email protected]

art2000 wrote:

Hello, Tooopaz.
Thank you for advice. Actually I'm considering this option and would love to have some girls to teach. Can you, pls describe more precise how old is your daughter and what exactly you want me to teach her, what is her level in drawing?

Please, reply to my email: [email protected]

Salam Sis. Im interested to take lessons with you. In a week or 2, I'll be in makkah inshaAllah.  Can you advise what drawing/ painting materials should I get now as a beginner? Thanks

Hi, dear.
It depends what exactly you wanna study  :) . Usually as a basic for the beginners, I'm giving lessons in pencils drawing and watercolor.

If you want more details, please contact: [email protected]

Thanks.

art2000 wrote:

Hi, dear.
It depends what exactly you wanna study  :) . Usually as a basic for the beginners, I'm giving lessons in pencils drawing and watercolor.

If you want more details, please contact: [email protected]

Thanks.

Great! Will send you email now. I wanted to buy the stuff here in the Phils as it's more cheaper I think. Yes, im interested in watercolor and pencil drawing, would love to learn charcoal painting too. Thanks!

Hi,

A friend of mine went thru the process of finding an art gallery to show his work and to meet to his like people. He is having an art exhibition now in Serafi Mega Mall-Tasami Art Gallery finishing in two days(  Maghrib -10pm) so tick tuck. He is a friendly, bubbly and an easy person to talk to, am sure he will be more than happy to help you.

Oh, thanks a lot. I read about this place, now is the joint-exhibition by Lutfiye Erciyas (Turkish) and Pieter A Pienaar (South African). Hopefully I can make it and visit the place.

Once again, thank you.

Visit Tasami Art Centre in Serafi Megamall (second floor - near mosques), there currently is an exhibition of two expat artists.

Hey can u msg me am a girl by the way am in jiddah and would love u to tutor me plz