Fact finding visit to Gozo!

We are visiting Gozo (Victoria) with a view to finding long term rental accommodation at the end of June. If successful we intend to relocate end Aug beginning Sept! We are currently living in Turkey where we have happily been for seven years. We are aware of the differences regarding electric and water tariffs and Form H! We like walking, sightseeing, painting, good wines (me!) and lots of fresh air. We would like to view properties from the 27th of June ( in Gozo, not Malta Island). Any valid assistance would be much appreciated. Subject to the move feeling right, we are looking forward to meeting nice people on the Island.

Sorry forgot to add we are looking for furnished, 3 bed apartment.

Hi Iainandgabbi,

I suggest you to post this ad in the Housing in Malta section as well, maybe it can also help you in your search.

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla :)

I have PM'd you as I know of one, my neighbour is moving.

Many thanks, will do. Iain

Hi Ian and Gabbi, Have you found anywhere yet? great to see another Corp member moving over.We have just this week moved to Sannat. let us know when you are moving across and we can meet up for a Cisk or 2.

Hi Benny, thanks for your message, yes we have found somewhere in Nadur,Gozo. We are in the middle of escaping from here at the moment but should be there by middle of next month. We are really looking forward to the move now that we have been over there and have a feel of the place. We have met some really great people so far and look forward to that beer with you sometime. Iain & Gabbi

hello

My husband and i are living in Nadur (although he has to go back to the UK a lot) and it is a great place to live. Sure you will be happy here.

Hi, Thank you for your welcome, we arrive for good next month and are really looking forward to being there. Iain

Hi Ian
          When did you leave the corp? I left in 94 after 11 1/2 years. Were you in then?

Hi, I joined in 1972 and left in............ March 1994. So yes we were in at the same time I guess! My postings were...Ripon,Willich,Nienburg,Hohne, Northern Ireland,Longmarston, Dundee,Farnborough and Finally back to Long Marston.Obviously lots of other tours to far flung places during those times. What about you?
Iain

I joined in 83 left 94 as mentioned before. Was at 25 Osnabruck, 39 Waterbeach, 33 Antrim, 23 Osnabruck then finished at 4 sqn Niemburg.
My name is Alan Hill with nickname of Benny. Don't know if we ever crossed paths

Sounds like enough to swing a few lamps over! Assisted by a few Cisks maybe!
Iain