Mehram iqama transfer

Sir,
I am in IT industry and  worked in KSA in an IT company as software programmer profession IQAMA for 2 years then went on Final Exit. last month. My wife who is a Doctor got an offer for MOH in Saudi Arabia ( Aar Aar city) with family status. I have query that if I go with her as Mehram visa (dependent) can I find an job and do the local transfer or I  have to leave country on final exit and come on new employer visa. If I have to leave kingdom, then is it allowed for my wife to stay alone until I come back on new visa. Will the govt allow for my visa getting cancelled considering above situation of wife being alone.
Thank you
Syed

yes you can leave her alone and go on final exit whenever you want.. Govt has nothing to do with it. and also you can transfer locally ! plus you will not be coming as Mehram you will be coming as MURAFIQ who are allowed to transfer if found a job offer willing to transfer

DrHassanMalik wrote:

yes you can leave her alone and go on final exit whenever you want.. Govt has nothing to do with it. and also you can transfer locally ! plus you will not be coming as Mehram you will be coming as MURAFIQ who are allowed to transfer if found a job offer willing to transfer

dear brother i have the same case that i am under my wife sponsorship and i have already got a job here in KSA, my wife work station is Taif while i got a job in jeddah and now the company is asking me to transfer my iqama so can you please guide me on the procedure that what will be the steps for that? my company is saying that we dont know about the process so want to ask your help in it.
BR

Ask your company to give you a demand letter for transfer in the name of your sponsor (i.e your wife) and then like any other transfer procedure, your wife will write 4 letters of transfer/NOC and give them to your company and the rest they will handle.. these 4 letters should be for jawazat,mol,coc,moi etc

shah19 wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:

dear brother i have the same case that i am under my wife sponsorship and i have already got a job here in KSA, my wife work station is Taif while i got a job in jeddah and now the company is asking me to transfer my iqama so can you please guide me on the procedure that what will be the steps for that? my company is saying that we dont know about the process so want to ask your help in it.
BR

jazakallah brother that is one helpful information, my other question is about my passport as it is with the MOH (mudeeriah) so do i need any letters for them to release my passport and do i need to attest any of my letters or other documents from mudeeriah for transfer. Please note that i already have the company demand letter with me.
BR

Salaam Alaikom Brother,

Just wanted to know if your iqama is transferred, as I am also in same boat.

Thank you
Syed

Salam alaikom ,

Just wanted to know if your Iqama is transferred. I am also in same position hence need the advise

Thank you

Rg
syed

Hi All,

Finall i got some place where i can express my feelings. This is not as easy as it has been mentioned in all of your comments. No doubt the best situation is to get the job and come back on your own visa. The mehram aqama transfer is almost impossible right now in saudi arabia.There is a ban going on from ministry of labour on the transfer of a couple of professions specially on Mehram. Below are some categories which i know about.

Mehram
Khadama i.e house worker
Saha khas i,e personal driver

My wife is a doctor and i am also an engineer. I came on mehram visa and i got all my documents completed. All four!! But when my company mandoob (person who go for legal procedures) went in mukatabul amal they have rejected the request of my aqama transfer. We are in too much difficulty because my wife is in sakaka, aljouf and myself is in riyadh, We have two children so we are in indefinite situation.

She cannot resign because if she then ministry will give us a final exit and we all have to go back. The only possibility is if my company offers me the visa.

Secondly i already wasted 3K thousand rayal to do this process under the table but no chance. So please if any of you know somebody who can help us all please do tell me as well.

Thanks.
Khisal.

you go back on final exit and let ur wife work with MOH. Then you come back on the so called "FREE VISA"  as labor/plumber/electrician anything and then transfer your kafala to the company offering you the job.. when ur transfer gets completed your wife may resign and get final exit and come back to  ksa on your family/spouse visa..

khisal wrote:

Hi All,

Finall i got some place where i can express my feelings. This is not as easy as it has been mentioned in all of your comments. No doubt the best situation is to get the job and come back on your own visa. The mehram aqama transfer is almost impossible right now in saudi arabia.There is a ban going on from ministry of labour on the transfer of a couple of professions specially on Mehram. Below are some categories which i know about.

Mehram
Khadama i.e house worker
Saha khas i,e personal driver

My wife is a doctor and i am also an engineer. I came on mehram visa and i got all my documents completed. All four!! But when my company mandoob (person who go for legal procedures) went in mukatabul amal they have rejected the request of my aqama transfer. We are in too much difficulty because my wife is in sakaka, aljouf and myself is in riyadh, We have two children so we are in indefinite situation.

She cannot resign because if she then ministry will give us a final exit and we all have to go back. The only possibility is if my company offers me the visa.

Secondly i already wasted 3K thousand rayal to do this process under the table but no chance. So please if any of you know somebody who can help us all please do tell me as well.

Thanks.
Khisal.

Why your passport is with mudeeria.they are not supposed to. Even they dont take the doctors passport. The hospital where she is working has her passport.Sometimes they tell you this story but its not like that.We have spent a year with moh, thank God we left it.not a realy nice ministry to work with. Now my wife is under Ministry of Higher Education,much much better than moh. But my iqama is still not transfered.

Please donot pay to anyone underhand for anything. I heard lot of scam going on these days with iqama transfer and charging handsome money for that.

shah19 wrote:

jazakallah brother that is one helpful information, my other question is about my passport as it is with the MOH (mudeeriah) so do i need any letters for them to release my passport and do i need to attest any of my letters or other documents from mudeeriah for transfer. Please note that i already have the company demand letter with me.
BR

Actually, your passport should not be with them because your wife is your kafeel. As long as documents are concerned, normally all the letters that are required are mentioned on the demand letter. This is actually what happened in my case. My passport was with me as my wife is my kafeel. There are three documents normally required for tanazul.

iqrar tanazul from your wife
iqrar tanazul from jawazat
third letter from moh, who is indirect your kafeel so they must have to release you.

The important thing is, can you tell me your profession on your aqama currently, if this is Zoje mehram then it is not transferable. you have come on your own visa otherwise no need to enter this hell. I have every thing ready with me and struggling from last 4 months for my transfer and nothing is happening.

Dear All,

as per latest updates which I have heard. Iqama Transfers for Mehrams or Murafiqs are now open.

Does somebody have any other updates on this?

Yawar