Looking to hire part time english tutors for ages 3 to 8

Looking for part time English tutor for ages 3 to 8 based in Guangzhou. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]... wages negotiable!

Hi, I am from India currently living in Shanghai ,puxi ,caoyang road .

Hi Sameersoft6.. we are looking for people to be located in Guangzhou, if you are planning to move to Guangzhou then we can have a chat... thanks

I am a native British English Teacher looking for part time work. Please can you send me more details about the job you posted.

Hi junkit888,

Could you please post your job offer in the jobs in Guangzhou section?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi,my name is Divine Voss,Filipina and 33 yrs.of age married to american...we are living in Shenzhen now and im looking for a part time job/stay out job such English teaching or household work/baby sitting...I work @years in Qatar,2 Years in Dubai,and 2 years in Hongkong...You can reach me on my skype (vine2081) or [Moderated : please avoid phone number over forum]............thank you

hello Divine Voss and welcome on board  :)

I kindly invite you to create your cv in our Jobs in Guangzhou section. This is the section where recruiters go whenever there is a job they are offering.

This might help.

Regards

kenjee

Will be moving to Guangzhou end of this month.I am interested in finding a part time job as english or french tutor.Anybody interested please send me message: [email protected]
Thanks

hi kenjee,
Thanks for the info,but do they offer jobs in Shenzhen too?

@vine2081: Yes there are job offers too.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi which area in Gz do you live ? :) I can give English tuitions.

Hi my name is Julita. I like to be apply it. It is still avaiable.

Hi ,   

Before already we had discussion about job .after 2 months I am coming to Guangzhou .hope I meet you soon .

Thanks