Language exchange meet up

Hi Everyone!

Need your input regards how to confidence speaking English

I have been work with some expat like Denmark, Belgium, and now with great India expat.

But I have problem to speaking properly, I feel unconfident to speaking English. Like I understand well when they are speak, asked me to do something.

If you guys want to try great traditional street food or learn Bahasa, we can catch up sometime, It would be great if we learn together :)

Or if you have tips to improve my English :)

Best regards :)

The only way to improve learning any new language is to be fully immersed into it whereby you do not have to think about the translation of words and struggle with the concept of the meaning of phrases.
This means only using English in all aspects of life and for all for skills of reading, listening, speaking and writing. You would do better to spend time reading and writing more English, downloading podcasts of English, and find expats who will be happy to talk with you to boost your confidence.
Then over a period of time will you feel more confident and able to use the spoken English more effectively and positively.

Practice practice practice! :)

hi mr.frank. i used to speak&chat in english & francais with everybody. it doesnt matter if they reply or not. for me. the key to make us confident is to use it everyday and imitate from movies+music. somehow. my friends told me that "it works bro"

Hi guys
Thank you for your input, I will try it

Sophie Fisher wrote:

They are the only three ways.

i am practicing to practice it now

:lol:

Too complicated? :P

mas fred wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

They are the only three ways.

You go girl! :P

aabie ryan wrote:

Sophie Fisher wrote:

aabie ryan wrote:

I've just read a little of your blog - nice food.

Thank you Mas! Havent updated much since giving birth. But I guess that's a good excuse.
Saw your vids aswell, its always interesting!

mas fred wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

aabie ryan wrote:

I've just read a little of your blog - nice food.

put his vids when he eats something to your blog,Annie...

Unfortunately, he doesn't like showing his face. I only see the food. Haha

aabie ryan wrote:

put his vids when he eats something to your blog,Annie...

lukereg wrote:

The only way to improve learning any new language is to be fully immersed into it whereby you do not have to think about the translation of words and struggle with the concept of the meaning of phrases.

Whenever I tell people that, they go on and on about short cuts and quick fixes.

And that's why they never improve