Wishing going India

Hello everyone,

My name is Urith and I'm mexican searching for a job in India.. I love this country and I would like to spend at leat one year but I need money for living in India, so I'm searching a job there. Specially in Delhi and Kolkata.

I have try but it's a little difficult. Any one can help me to find one??

Regards & Thanks!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Legally it is difficult to get regular job in India unless you are highly qualified and a company willing to pay you the prescribed salary. Any reason for choosing Delhi and Kolkata ?

Hi
Do remember me for any help in India
[email protected]
Raza

You cannot have professional visa as norms are so strict and you and the job provider will pay more taxes to government. So its better to find some jobs which are exempted from the tax and also legal for example teaching job or working with NGOs or social sector related to development of the society.
As you are mexican you can teach spanish. And can have good prospect in Indian society.

HI, I would like to be a Spanish Teacher or in a Restaurnat...

Do you have any recomendation?

Coz I think that is a little saver than in other places, and coz i have some friends in this cities...

Do you know if mexican can have good opportunities in india?
Regards.

Hi sachingoel85... do you think that any NGOs can give me a job?

Do you know where can I find this kind of organisations?

REgards.

Hi Urith,

Please don't share any CV, information or any other thing with anyone on expatblog website or visiting India. Their are many pricks who always think other side is idiotic to make fool easily. And please report these users.
For french jobs in India you can try these websites.
www.naukri.comwww.shine.com
for ngos
http://www.careindia.org/

Greetings

You could take our guide tours to mexico and other latin countries.

(moderated:advertising is not allowed)

Best wishes
A.Kapoor
director

@ neilcarrey  try classifiedssection

Hi Urith..to get a job in a NGo you need to get in touch with one..you can get in touch with the NGo through their websites..

Urith .

we welcome you to our family in india with a big house to stay free stay and free chauffer driven car so be with us and we will travell to all the places you all want to goto..:) we will be your host,friend and companions for your entire trip and you can trust us..:_-:-) :)

Such helpful people on this forum... wow

Dear friend,

please visit the website of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, there are vacancies for Consultants.

U r welcome to India to stay with me.
Please let me the the nature of the job u require.

expatee wrote:

U r welcome to India to stay with me.
Please let me the the nature of the job u require.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please give some information about yourself. Are you an employment agent, do you have a guesthouse.
People will not answer your post without information on it as they will think you are trying to scam them.

any warehouses jobs shall be apprecieted plz.

Hello Lenny Etyang,

Kindly note that this discussion is not active since June 2014.

Thank you
Yuveshen

nothing in life is impossible if u have positive attitude.

Hi everybody,

As this topic is very old and as the OP didn't showed up, i am therefore closing it.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed