From Zimbabwe to Tanzania to Brazil...

Hi everyone, what a great site & interesting people. I am from Zimbabwe living in Tanzania & moving to Brazil next year. I have just started learning Portuguese as I know thats a must. I would really like to get to know more people in Brazil I know it is a vast country but any little help will go a long way.

Adeus...

Hi Kris,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope you'll make lots of new friends here and that you will find the forum both enjoyable and informative.

If you're learning the language then you'll definitely want to check out all the tips and tricks in my posting:

LEARN OVER A THOUSAND PORTUGUESE WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

P.S.  By the way, here we say tchau! or até mais tarde!, not adeus which is reserved only for a final farewell or if you don't know you'll ever see the person again.

Thank you Mr. Woodward, I have already looked at the link & it helps a lot. I am starting by learning the alphabet as I found that was the easiest way to learn Swahili which I speak fluently. I appreciate all the help you have given me... Thanks for correcting me hehehe.

Tchau...