Am coming to Malaysia

hello i am zee i am coming to Malaysia in next month for searching of job i have 10 year work experience from Saudi Arabia i was living with Filipinos there for almost 4 years now i am also looking to join Filipinosor indonesian to share accommodation, any advice for me

What kind of work are you looking for?  The problem is that there are only certain nationalities that can work in the services and a few other sectors. 

To be employed as an expat, requires a salary of RM5-8k per month. This needs a degree, at least 27 years of age and several years of experience.  Otherwise you are looking at low salaries at RM1,500 per month in the bar and restaurant industry or even lower in the agricultural sector.  Malaysia is NOT the place to just turn up and try to find a job. So many people waste their money thinking they can find work here.  Unless you have contacts, then it will only be a very low paid job potentially awaits you.

Check out the immigration rules at www.imi.gov.my.

Some people get work in call centres because of their language skills.

Your first idea of working in Indonesia may be a better option, if you have contacts that can assist you.

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

well thanks for guiding me well i am 34 years old i have Post Graduate Diploma.I have 1 year diploma in hotel management .i have diploma in computer. i am a certified sales manager. i have 10 year experience for Saudi Arabia. i can speak English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi. so do i have any chance
work in automotive, hotel, or sales industries

The hotel sector is very difficult to get into for anything above 1 or 2 stars. Automotive is always run by Malaysians or  the higher jobs are held by expat representatives of the car manufacturer. Sales - low paid jobs based on commission - so whether you would qualify for a work permit is questionable. A position as a Sales Engineer might be a possibility.

Good luck - and keep us updated on your progress.  I am sure many other people would like some real-time feedback on how to succeed in Malaysia.

I think you may be in for a bit of surprise when you arrive, as Malaysia cannot be compared to the middle east.

thank for u advice i will keep in mind.well i think as human we must find a respected way to earn money and for that u have to work harder and harder. succeed  is an other thing but we must try and be positive have a faith keep ur head down and keep working hard