Best country based on this criteria

Hi
I'm looking for a country to study master's degree.

Most likely I would settle there after graduation (in most countries I checked, settling after master's degree graduation is possible), otherwise I would go back home.

I think most developed countries will offer high quality education, so that's not the issue.

My main concern is that I dont want to be in a place where I constantly feel unwelcomed by the locals (I'm an Arabian Muslim male).

Other obvious things to be considered: quality of life, safety, politeness, and English speaking country is preferred as I already understand the language.

Where do you think is the perfect country/city for me?
USA is off the list, for obvious reasons.
Vancouver, Canada seems perfect, but getting accepted for a master's degree in Canada is close to impossible.

During study years(1-3 years), money will not be a problem.

thanks.

Have you considered New Zealand or Australia.

germany

syria

I think there should not be any problem in Canada if mney is not a problem . Yes , you should have good grades in graduation for Master's degree .

El_Jost wrote:

syria

Really?  :/

Primadonna wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

syria

Really?  :/

Actually it was a quick response for Tool87 above my post who wrote "germany",  a non English speaking country.  :)

try the UK, england in particular.
we have the best education.

The United States has several fine post graduate programmes, is very safe, littered with polite people and essentially English speaking.

Japan is neither the most welcoming of immigrants nor an English speaking country.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR