Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Your name sounds like Scandinavian,Erik ? 😊 Its kind a little quit in here, still sleeping I guest.
I think we need at least 4 persons to show up.

Yeah originally it comes from Scandinavia , however I'm Dutch ! You are right...need a couple of people to join in....

Its so few who can come, so the meeting is cancel.

there is another girl's joining in : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 08#1942022
Tony

text me Tony or post it up. Ok

Erik D please text me : 0902 435 four three five.

We can meet up at 6:30  pm. The place : The adress : Du Mien coffee, 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận.
Breitho, Thien Ngan, Tony and counting.

Tony

I wanna join

How about members in Hanoi? Could we join HCM team tonight via skype? :))

Its  an open coffee, just come

Dear all,

My apologies but after the last  message of " the meeting is cancelled" I made different plans. However, I would like to arrange a new coffee meeting... Just let me know your availability ... Cheers ... Good luck with your Monday....

Julian.

Why not make it a regular thing, in a regular place.

In a few weeks time I will be taking control of the Lighthouse Water front Bar-Restaurant .
03 PHAM VAN DONG ST.
The idea will to turn it into more of a expats club, like a boat club , lots of water sports and such. A place where people can come and relax, meet other people, drink cold beer.
We will have the bar-rest-massage-gym-sun beds-waterfront location great for swimming-tv for news and sports.
We are not ready yet, but if you are ever passing, then please just call in and ask for Dave.
or just e -mail me for more [email protected]

Sounds like fun!

I'm will attend ....

When is the grand opening ?

can i join?

(moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

trick03 wrote:

can i join?

This is an open group. Everyone can take part in the upcoming meetings.

Hello all guys,

I am a new member. I really wanna take part in meet-up coffee with all you.
Kindly post it up so that I can follow exact info.
I'd like to make friend & hope see you guys the upcoming meetings
Thanks all,

We can meet up at 6:00  pm. The place : The adress : Du Mien coffee, 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận.
This Sunday, 15.June. Who will come ??

Sheraton in D1 is having a special day this coming Sunday.  $30 a plate. Great food; combination of Arabic (Lebanese to be exact) and Asian. Lamb, chicken kebabs, badhinjan mutabbal, muhalbiya, and so many desserts. Asian style seafoods too

Cool!
I wanna join it

This is a good idea! Vote

My wife and I are going to go to the Sheraton.  If nobody shows up, that's ok. We been wanting to go there for a few weeks now and Sunday is Father's Day.

Hi all,

I would love to meet up with u guys.

Hello guys,
Im a new and I would love to meet up with all u. but my english'is not good haha.
However , There are 2 idea:
1. Du Mien coffee, 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận.
2. Sheraton in D1
so I do not know exactly where to meet.

Du Mien coffee is a great place, I think so

who will join option 1 or 2 ?

so where the meeting going to be held

Does any member in our forum live in Danang city. Let's hold a meet-up!

Du Mien cafe at 6pm, that's it.
Who will join ?? the address look above

I'm in Australia - can't meet up - I think I'm on the wrong site..

Hello All,

@Carmella Morris :Welcome to Expat.com  :)

As per your profile I  can see you wish to expatriate to Vietnam, how can we help you? On which forum do you wish to be directed to?

This topic is about an Expat.com meet up in Vietnam, I kindly invite you to create a new thread in the Vietnam Forum if you have any queries, or click here to be directed to the Australian Forum.

Regards

Kenjee

sorry, just came in this forum and I think I am a little confused.

Are there several meet-ups discussed at the same time now?

yes. So you should find the leader and ask him for detail

breitho wrote:

Du Mien cafe at 6pm, that's it.
Who will join ?? the address look above

@breitho: I notice that you are a very active member here. It is such a great idea that we can have a regular meeting where ppl get together and have fun time hanging out. Yet as some members have raised their voices, it is a little messed up here.

I think it would be nice if we can create a new thread for every meeting. By that way, ppl can follow up easily. Can you take the lead?

To ChloeLe,
Thanks for your idea, I feel flattered 😊. We just need to be more active,give suggestions etc...
How about coffee today, any suggestion ????

Hello @ all, I'm Mirko from Germany (but was living in Spain may years so talk spanish too). Now I live here in HCMC & I'd love to joyin :) I'd love to make new contacts & friends & meet.
Kind regards

breitho wrote:

To ChloeLe,
Thanks for your idea, I feel flattered 😊. We just need to be more active,give suggestions etc...
How about coffee today, any suggestion ????

@breitho: I would love to join, yet today I am not in HCMC. Maybe next week :).

@To those interested: if you have time today and wanna hang out with new frds, pls raise your voice :). Have a nice Sunday!

sailingholidays wrote:

Hello @ all, I'm Mirko from Germany (but was living in Spain may years so talk spanish too). Now I live here in HCMC & I'd love to joyin :) I'd love to make new contacts & friends & meet.
Kind regards

Welcome Mirko :). Please anticipate our upcoming acitivites!

Yes,ChloeLe. Next time see you then 😃

Hi All , pls count me in

Me too ! ^^
x