Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Is therere a meerup.in taksim o ight.if.so.could.someone.msg.me details

Are ww going.ro.meet.up.tonight.or.not
Please.pm me

Hello all we are just talking here and try to something for meet up in Istanbul.  But no one is answer and no want to meet . Why I don't understand

Hmmm.. Lonely Boy...

Do you think people are meeting secretly? Hmmm..  :unsure

LONELYBOY_IST wrote:

Hello all we are just talking here and try to something for meet up in Istanbul.  But no one is answer and no want to meet . Why I don't understand

Dont think.so

Ahh well.. Ahgirl, My comment was more of a .. you know.. !!  : )

ahgirl wrote:

Dont think.so

Aha.ok then :offtopic: i

I'll be happy  meet you all  but make it late in the afternoun I never finish work before 17:00.
let me know , I just have 2 weeks before moving to my new destination.

Hi guys girls,
Iam new here, so when is the meetup ??   Iam living  in Anaduol side, but donot mind  to  go to  the other side
so lets make a plan  for this and  meet up, 

what about this  Thursday around 6 in Anadoul side huh? place will be decided later :)

who is in? :)

Anyone want to hang out ladies and gentlemen?

Ok. Time and date is good . OK we will decide it when we meet up. Where will be meeting area of Asia side

Good mind

Hi  everyone
I meet 2 person last week one was in Izmir and i living in Istanbul....
and was very nice good person. And we have to start our bussnis soon we was descas our project s . understand each other with nice mod on the see with nice weather.
We are friends now.....
Sooo have any one more want to pay he's coffee????

Hello guys, I came to Istanbul two weeks ago. I'm looking forward to making new friends here. I wish if you guys can organize something to hangout or whatever.