Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

:-:

Hey guys
Arrange an expat meet-up during the coming Eid holly days !!! It's will work I think..!!!

Good idea Sanjid.  However, alot of people may be out of the country.
no harm in trying...

Hope to meetup in one of the gathering.

I'd like to come and meet all you lovelies.

[moderated: no free ads]

Great idea, count me in!

Hello Guys,
It is Tarique, I am new here in Jeddah and I would like to have lot of nice friends  :top:

Ok people from Jeddah aren't we gathering too??

:top: yeah! let's have some gathering, lol

Hi, I am a long time resident of riyadh. However I am new to this Expat.com. If there is any meet up among members in riyadh please let me know. Thanks.

i m also visiting u guys soon so plan i m in

It's a nice idea!

Guys there is an interesting new compound for a pool party - Saudi females are allowed but not Saudi's as you are all aware of it.

So if you want we can make a pool party with DJ and stuffs...

Anyone interested?

Yes, will be in Riyadh in about 2 weeks.

Avakab

from what I see there are so many wanna meet in Jeddah but no plan.
so to make a plan we need to vote for place,time and activity that wanna do.

place
we have in jeddah very nice restraints, Arab mall, Alshalal park, the Cornish, Abhor and a lot of desert area and some if you have other places just add them for voting

time
I think most of us have the Friday off for me I have Thursday night and Saturday morning also

Activity
coffee, lunch, barbecue, fire camping, fishing or any other you think of

yes why not
how

Guys ,

Who ever is interested to have a party in a nice compound located in Al Reem Residence compound early next month. Please PM me and confirm your attendance in order to arrange the party.

This party will be arranged only if I get 5o+ pm's from both male and females...

Thanks

Hi All

I think on Friday is a good option 5 - 10 evening

I ready for that

By the way this party will be arranged in Riyadh.

Oops. That's me out then. I'm in Jeddah.

Sounds great!

Ava

That will be nice, plz let me know

Thats a great idee

Hi there, when is the next get together, plz let me known we want to join with your group... thanks

I am just spreading the word about a pool party and buffet that is taking place in 8th of November. I will be inviting a DJ, so if you have nothing to do come out and get wet or just relax by the pool side.

The price of admission includes the buffet and beverages. The party start from 11.30AM to 7PM and the buffet starts at 3PM. Guests are welcome to stay till 8PM.

I will only send the location to individuals who message me with the appropriate information. The location can be sent via email or WhatsApp if you are confirmed. Please don't send me copies of your iqama or passports.

Please message me your email, name, nationality and iqama/passport number and your mobile number.

It is my intention to offer any of my events to everyone regardless of nationality. However, many compounds have very unfortunate rules in this regard. If you know of a compound that has a liberal policy as it relates to those whom they admit, please send me a message so I can include them on my list of venues. I do not host any event unless it is in a private and secure location.

100.00 SARVenue Fee Female
150.00 SARVenue Fee Males

This party will be in Al Reem Residence compound - its a very beautiful and new compound.

Only members from Riyadh - please email me and we need to have both male and females. I will not arrange this party unless if we reach 50+ this week - maximum number of people to attend is 150.

[email protected]

Mustafa Oz

Hi there, what date in November ?

Hi there, what date in November ?

8th of November

Good, i will let u know

Good idea

one question,  does this meet up ever come to  life?! :)

For Saudi's maybe not lol

Mohammad82 wrote:

from what I see there are so many wanna meet in Jeddah but no plan.
so to make a plan we need to vote for place,time and activity that wanna do.

place
we have in jeddah very nice restraints, Arab mall, Alshalal park, the Cornish, Abhor and a lot of desert area and some if you have other places just add them for voting

time
I think most of us have the Friday off for me I have Thursday night and Saturday morning also

Activity
coffee, lunch, barbecue, fire camping, fishing or any other you think of

I believe there is whats app group there to organize the events for expats in Jeddah. While I am not sure its active or not (I don't use whats app) you may contact Mountaineer8888.
Regarding the activity on Friday night, I am in.

Hello all

I see there are many of you who is interested in a Meet Up!

Expat.com helps expatriates worldwide to organize great meet ups, and if somebody here wish to take the lead we can help him by inviting a lot of expatriates in the region of the meet up!

All you have to do is create a new thread entitled : ''Expat.com Meet Up'' mentionning also the hosting place and date in the title.

Put all details required in the thread and we shall do the rest for you ;)

We have been giving tips to make meet ups all over the world a success, if somebody here has some organizing skills and wish to meet new people and have fun, give inbox me ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Great idea,let's plan some activity on the weekend..

nice idea...

Hey  hope you are fine, I'm interested to koin the party my name is hisham dagher
email:[email protected]
phone number +966 53 564 3759
whatsapp number +9613927256
nationality Lebanese

Who will take the initiatives and start planning for it?
We all agreed that it is a good idea but it needs to be interpreted into an action.
I'm not good in these things, who has such experience before?

I can help you with the organization, used to organize diverse events in beirut