Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

I leave this blog for quit a long time and this things dont change

:gloria be happy

Hello all :)

As it seems many people are interested in this meet up, so why not push the gear up and finalize something?

Why not state a date / time and place, somewhere practical and well known so that expats around can get there easily.

Any propositions?

Regards

Kenjee

Yea sure y not

Hahaha! if you're inviting, i might show up :P

Lolzz ... I m talking in general

Hi Julien,

Look like this is only for gentleman. Don't u organize one for ladies too.

is there someone organizing meet here in JUBAIL? im homesick already thats why i wanted to meet someone, any nationality , i just want to have a friend whom i can talk and go somewhere else

Hello April_90

The Expat meet up, as it states are for all expatriates, however you can try to organize a meet up for women only. Why not create a new thread and take the lead?  :)

Regards

Kenjee

jeddah-----i'm in.... :):):)

Hi....Kenjee,

Thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciated it.

I'm in Jeddah too! Is there any plan?  :(

Sometime I received not a genuine message here. May be this website is embed by internet scam

So what happened ?? Everyone met as agreed ? How was it ?

Seems this meet up didn't happen, which is good for me lol
I just relocated to Riyadh 2 weeks ago and I'm staying in Al Olyia and the lack of recreational activities is killing me. I just came across this site while looking for some activities in Riyadh.
So please if the meet-up didn't happen yet let's make it happen :)

Djzubaid wrote:

Come on guys,make a plan like a coffee in weekend or just a meetup at some restaurant or just use your imagination and come up with some ideas

Wht up guys...any new plans ???

Im in

yes

Hello all!! can i join too? :D

Me too!
Anyone here in Al_khobar area for meet -up?

Hi all,

Do we have a meetup in this month in July. I would like to meet some new friends.

Any compound invites?? haha

Wish to meet new people, we could have a party together.
:)

Hope to hear from you guys soon on how we can organize something.

vijith any plans on hosting a meetup in ur compound.

are you guys organizing something here in jeddah?  :D:lol::dumbom:

hello everyone..............

That's a great Idea to meet our fellow expat gathering and sharing each other experiences.

I am ready :)

Is there any Organizer here in Jeddah? so we can start  to Create something New to Our Near Future.

yeah you're right let's  be happy as you do.

Hello All  :cheers:

I see that many people are ready for an Expat Meet up, here is what I suggest, somebody take the lead! Create a new thread with the title 'Expat.com Meet Up ..Area name (e.g Jeddah ) , you give a list of possible meeting place, propose some dates and time!

We shall help you invite as much expats as possible in your area.

So who is in to take the lead and make a great Expat.com Meet Up real quick?

Keep us tune!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Yes its good
Not only gents but ladies also want to meet up  n induljing .

Great idea
I'm open mind with this event, just guide us what can we do

Thanks

Hi all,
As i see here, you are disscussing this for months, :)

Ok count me in and if there is something you to proceed on this let me know.

Looks like they are going to discuss it until the cows come home.
I have been here for only a week and feel like losing my mind.

I am here for 3 months but i didnt give up, i am gonna find something eventually :)

How about here in tabuk...is there someone who will organize the get together for female expat....

Good day to all! What about Khobar? Where's our active team members in Khobar? I challenge you guys to come up with a gathering soon, like an acquaintance party?camping, bbq, games, movie time?

That would be a great idea. I'm in.

Hello there  Jullian and fellow expats,

Last month my friend and myself arranged a meet up with some other foreign expats for a little beat of adventure which would keep us out of the usual boring schedule we have every weekend. We decided to go for a short trip to Obhur from Riyadh and go for diving and snorkeling. It was fun and adventurous, hence its open for any gender.

It usually costs around 500-700 Saudi Riyals depends on what you want to do. Plus you get to have lunch on the boat, sun-tanning for the ladies as well as gentlemen, Snorkeling and Diving on two different locations in the deep blue sea which are naturally attractive. Hence, once after Saudi Sea borders, you are allowed to dress up the way you want depending on your level of shyness. But its totally ok to be yourself especially for western expats.

Since this site hasn't arranged for any meet up yet as far as i can see. Its not to far till it starts getting boring in here. So lets turn the heat a little bit higher in here and make this happen. So that the Expat.com becomes a great place for us expats.

There are many venues in Obhur where we could go for this recreational journey. The one I went was awesome and also educational. So I am thinking why not arrange it for the first weekend of next month.

Leave your comments below on how would you like to arrange this trip.

e.g: I prefer road trip towards Obhur.

Hey all,

I am new here in this blog. I kinda like the idea of meeting up but i don't really know anyone out here! *awkward* lol

That's great idea and I will happy to join and be proactive in this.

Regards form Jeddah.