Need friends

hey there anyone from mombasa?i am new here and i am going crazy without friends here,i need to make some friends,please talk to me if you are in mombasa and its environs we can meet up for coffee or something!

Hi shirleymo,

A new topic has been created with your post on the Mombasa forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla :)

Hey,

I'm not living in Mombasa anymore but my sister does. There is xpat volleyball on Wednesday nights, starting at 5 or 6 at Nyali International Hotel down at the aqua bar on the beach.  You will be able to meet lots of expats there, and everyone is very friendly. :)

Hi Shirley
My nephew lives in Diani,Mombasa,you can contact him on 0708 266299 his name is Shire.
Another way is to join the SKAL Club they do lunches once a month in different locations.

hi,
I am Ahmed, from mombasa too.
am looking for friends too, and share ideas, jokes, etc.
kindly let me know if interested.

regards/Ahmed

thank you so much for your replies,,Shiru i try get in touch with him,i live in north coast so diani is a bit far but will do.Thank you

Hi Shirley,
Any success making friends? I'm new in Mombasa and terribly bored. If you are still around we could meet up and do something
Let me know

hey Nekesa,il definitely love to meet you and maybe we can do something,,i never get tired of making friends,where are you?

Great!  :)
I'm in Nyali so we could pick a place thats convenient to both of us. Inbox me your number?

hi,
I am also interested to join. Where do the members or so called friends meet. which area of Mombasa do you guys intend to meet.

Hi Ahmed, It's not really a membership thing. We plan to meet somewhere in Nyali- that is close for both of us. Where do you live?

hi, thanks for your reply.
I live in town, ganjoni area.

Count me in gals....we can meet as well and have fun