Convert Work Permit To Dependent Visa

Hi,

Someone please guide me through the process of changing my Work Permit VISA/KITAS to dependent VISA/KITAS.

My husband and I relocated to Indonesia in 2011. I was having a dependent VISA at that time.
In 2013 I was offered a Job here and they they sponsored my 1 year Work Permit, before which I got a EPO done  from my Husbands company.

Now My Work Permit expires in August and my Husbands VISA is till November. I want to extend my stay till November. Please let me know the best possible way to do the same without much hassles as I am currently not in a very good state of health.

Thanks and Regards,
Santoshi

Hi,
In a similar situation now, can I know what you did ? Will be very helpful

Hi,
Itas (kitas) 312 working visa is different from Itas (kitas 317) dependent visa.

1. you need to make epo,from your kitas 312
2. apply for telex 317,after your epo done.
3. process your new vitas 317
4. report to immigration,for photoshoot and biometric
   for your new itas 317 (kitas)

other option is you do b211 visa or d212 family visa.

xheers,
ricardo

Thank you for the response.
Actual situation is, my spouse is quitting job next week, and then his work permit will be cancelled.
Later we have to apply for a dependant visa for him using my permit.
I wanted to know, should he exit country after his visa is cancelled ? How much time dono have to apply for dependant, and what can we do untill he gets a new job. He is looking for a different one currently.

And the steps you mentioned , is it easier to do on our own or via a agent ?

i just send a pm,if you want  to go thru on this process,you can add my piece of advise.

xheers,
ricardo

AnushaSnatesh wrote:

Actual situation is, my spouse is quitting job next week, and then his work permit will be cancelled.

If the  employer is happy to release him from his contract, or his contract is completed, he should have no negative issues from immigration.
If the employer does not agree to the resignation, there is a potential for problems that could stop him leaving the country legally, or at all, and make new visas hard to obtain.