I'm looking for women who have kids and wanna have an interview

Hi,I'm Yuko from Japan.I will visit Marrakesh about 1week later.
I'm a journalist and research about woman who have kids.In Japan,it's very difficult to keep working after delivery.So I want to know how womem in the world deal with their life especially after they have kids.If someone can help to tell me about your life,I want have a interveiw.I will publish a book about this project this year.
I hope we could meet soon:)

Hi Yuko,

I would suggest posting an advert in the testimonies section of Marrakech classifieds.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

great thing but japan is free open country if u r willing to wort a book just visit those countries where a woman is earning bread for her husband kids she works she look after the needs of her kids she give pleasure to her husband she give money to her husban for drinking she clean house but still she thinks her husband is her King

Hi i red your message about your research. Well i am young Man. But i Know that familly solidarity is solicited in such conditions as delevery and looking after kids.it is often the grand mother  who volunteer to care after her daughter. I am from mohammedia but it ll be easy for you to fond people to interview yet mind you not many morocan speak english. I can not help you sorry. I live in mohammedia far from Marrakech sorry.. Good luck

Thank you so much!I will post it!:)

Dear Syed,
Thank you for important information.I learned from you.

Dear Souf101,
Thank you for your information and sorry this time I can't visit your place.But I appreciate you for your information.

Hi, I'm not Moroccan and I am a not a woman, but I speak English and can help you find translators if you want to interview local women. +212 (0)675 641 430.

Regards

Hallo Yuko
Result of the book...?
It will be challenge for you to generallise a woman's life here. This is very private area to be researched.
I wish you a luck.
I am living in Tanger in case that you want to drink a mint tea I invite you to spend a time with me and my childern.
I am not a marocand buton maternitu leave for few years.
Mo.

Hello Yuko,  Are you only looking for Moroccan women to interview, or are you interested in the stories of women with kids from other countries too?  I am American, with a part-time home in Marrakech (I'm not there right now).  If you want to interview me by email, it would be fine with me.  Your research sounds interesting and I would like to know more about the experience of Japanese mothers.

Take care,  Jen

Hello Yuko
I'm a brazilian living in Morocco. I'm divorced and I found a solution to work and look after my baby even after my ex disappeared. I'm in Casablanca, but we can manage to meet, if you are interested just let me know. Good luck and have a great time in Morocco :)
BR

Hello Yuko
My husband lives in the UK with me (im english) and in morocco (hes moroccan). He is there at the moment. He and his other moroccan friend both speak Japanese! Im sure they could meet you and introduce you to the women in their family and you would have more than enough information for a couple of books!  He is in marrakech. If you would like to meet with him - just let me know.
Leigh

Ohayo Yuko San,
Hajimemashite dozo yuroshku
watashiwa Fatima Zahra dess. watashiwa meknes - morocco ni sunde iru.
I had my children in Asia, and I see a big difference in postpartum period in Arab countries and Asian ones. I think Asian people respect so much the mother and the child, I was treated like a queen for 3 months after baby came to the world and even before.
Here, family might help but still (according to traditions) it's a negative thing to stay in bed, they would call you lazy even when you experience a PPD or something !
For example, I heard recently; a woman after 2 weeks of delivery was asked to stand up and help her in-laws in the house work, and when she cried as a reaction, they were intrigued and started to calm her in a sarcastic way. I was told this by one of the sisters in law who were intrigued... which means that here when you just lay down after a child birth, you're passive!

If you visit Meknes, feel free to call me, we can have a mint tea and Moroccan food, Oishii  :-)
+212 6 1250 3137

Oi tudo bem !!
Gostaria de trocar informacoes sobre Marrocos
Estive en Marrakech adorei  tenho um namorado  fui 2 meses
E quero voltar , sou divorciada moro na suica a 20 anos
Sou de SP , bjs

Caprice ,

AUDREY-BR wrote:

Hello Yuko
I'm a brazilian living in Morocco. I'm divorced and I found a solution to work and look after my baby even after my ex disappeared. I'm in Casablanca, but we can manage to meet, if you are interested just let me know. Good luck and have a great time in Morocco :)
BR

Audrey  tudo bem ?  Bjs  [email protected]

Hello,
I have 3 children and a full time job. I live in Paris. I do not speak english very well but, we could try to meet us!
BR,
Catherine

Salut francophone au marroc ,
Je emerais expatrier au marroc Marrakech c'est la seule ville que j'ai connue
Je suis Brésilienne et suissesse par mariage , divorcée actuellement je habite en suisse alémanique , j adore la joyeux é' vivre du people marrocain clima la cuisine , je pense qui ill as d businnes a faire ,
Bon j'ai emerais changer d' information sur vivre au marroc  comme femme étrangère ,

Abientot