Looking to rent short term (one month) in Gibraltar/ La linea

Hello everyone!

I am going to be in Gibraltar for one month in August for work, and so far have been unsuccessful in finding a place/room to rent. My budget is up to £500 (the cheaper the better however!)

All the available options I've found so far have been too expensive (hotels), and finding a room to rent on a short term basis is proving difficult.

I posted an ad in the housing section of the website, but if anyone has any advice or even a tip off I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Michael

Spain is cheaper, in Gib you would not find anywhere that cheap that you would wish to live.

Rent in La Linea and commute across. Otherwise there is a youth hostel on Linewall road which has quite a good reputation. Rentals in Gib are from around min £800 pcm upwards (we pay over twice that), and I don't even know if you can rent for 1 month only. Contact some of the rental property agents for advice. Chestertons and Find-a-Property are 2 of many on Gib.

Hey Michael,

I live and work in Gibraltar for 2 years now. I just moved to a house, 8 minutes walk to Gibraltar. It has 4 bedrooms, a roof terrace and a private garage, I live alone at the moment so 3 bedrooms are empty. You are 23, I am 24 so we would get along very well I suppose :)

You can stay at my place for a month or even longer, I love to have guests over :)

Let me know if you are interested.

EDIT: You can send me a message by clicking on my Profile Picture and then on the right "Send a message".