Family house needed over summer !

Hello we are a family from London looking to rent a family house with a pool over the summer pref close to the british school
if you have a house you would like to rent or know someone please get in contact - we are coming over to be with my husband who is working in Bucharest
many thanks !

Hi carolinesteel,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I think that the Houses for rent in Bucharest section and the Vacation House Rentals in Bucharest section can help you in your search.

I advise you to drop your request in these sections as well to raise your chances.

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Caroline
It happens that my parents have a house with pool near the forrest for rent in Pipera (located in northern Bucharest).There are also several expat families with children in the close vicinity . It is a 2 floor house, with 3 bedrooms, a huge living room,a loft , several balconies and 4 bathrooms. If you're interested, let me know.

Here is an actual link to the ad for it, but only in Romanian...but you can access the pictures to get a general idea. If you're interested, let me know and don't contact the number in the ad, we can avoid the "middle man" all together :).

imobiliare.ro/inchirieri-case-vile/bucuresti/iancu-nicolae/casa-de-inchiriat-8-camere-X4CP0102M?lista=8057517

Hope it helps,

Antonia.