in first way to sales my products in your local region to the high end clients
later setup a bigger factory

in the bigger idea i want start with making own chocolate in the shops

so you see a way for work togheter
help each other to a higher level

greetings

Peter
amandino.be

I think you need to explain what you mean, in better English.
I have never heard of "wondering chocolate", and "looking" - is that a product of yours or are you looking for something (what)?
In any case, have you done research about the Singapore food regulations, and customs/import rules for food?
Also, have you visited Singapore to check the market and competition situation?
In my limited view (without being an expert), chocolate is not a big item here (as it is in Europe), although prices are high. It melts in the tropical heat and thus only hard, dark varieties are available. Also, Singaporeans seem to have the English/American preference for rough, grainy chocolates rather than the fine, melting ones preferred in Swiss/Germany (Which kind is yours?). Most chocolate sold locally seems to go into brownies, cookies and other baked goods.
Some known brands of high-class chocolate truffles already have a Singapore presence and I feel that the competition is heavy.
Chocolate fondues have become kind of a fashion in recent years.
For some reason, "Belgian Chocolate" in Singapore seems to stand for seafood-shaped, praline-filled chocolates sold in gift boxes. You'd have to change that perception if your products are different.

Hi Peter,

I also advise you to post an ad here : Business partners classifieds in Singapore section.
It may also help.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :)

Beppi

thanks for your reaction
i want tell

i maybe can not the best explain in englisch
i do my best and if not understand
why you do reaction !!!

i want explain innovative chocolate with new tastes
foodpairing

so i not looks a like seafood and duty gift boxes
(Moderated: no free ad here please)

thanks

Are you implying I should not react if your posts are confusing and unclear??? Well then, why do you post at all?

And as I said, making good chocolate isn't enough to conquer the Singapore market (it might even be a hindrance, since tastes and conditions are very different).
You need very good marketing and language skills too. Judging by your posts so far,  you have quite some room for improvement there.
I.still don't know what is "wondering chocolate and looking".

Hello Beppi,

you looking my expert
so
you show my the way for walk to the point off start a concept store

greetings

Peter

Amandino wrote:

you looking my expert
so
you show my the way for walk to the point off start a concept store

Sorry, but your post still sounds confusing. Maybe you want to use Google Translate?
If you want to start a chocolate concept store (another one - there are already a few), you need to register a business and find a store to rent.
For registering a business, check the ACRA website (or engage service providers like Janus or Rikvin). For rental property, use real estate websites (and be prepared to pay a lot!).
If you need further help, please post your questions here..

Hi Amandino, I would love to know more about your chocolate. Do you have a direct email address for us to chat? Thanks. Kit

Hello Amandino,

Can you some examples of your chocolates? What special chocolates do you make what make it different?