Looking for friends in Stockholm

Hi All :) My name is Tamara and I`m going to Stockholm on 4th June. I don`t know anyone and I would like meet new people, spend time together and have fun. I`m 37 and Russian.
Look forward to hearing from you :)
Tamara

Hello Tamara!  :) Welcome to Expat-blog ! I wish you good luck and to find good friends from Stockholm!

Hi, Olga;)) Thank you

Hej Tamara!
You are welcome to take contact with "Miga.Richard", she has a profil on Expat. She is 34 years old, she speaks very good English and will be back to Stockholm 6 of June. I know her quiet well, she is my wife :)
Hope to see you later,
Oliver
ps: What are you going to do in Sweden?

Hello Miga and Oliver,
I would like first of all to thank you for your feedback! And nice to meet you here..
I like to travel and discover some nice places around the world.
it's the first time i will be in Sweden and would like to start from Stockholm. I listened a lot  about beauties of your country. it could be nice to see it with a good company..
I plan to be there from 4 June for a week. Would you like to accompany me to some interesting places which i could see and what you like to visit? 

Best wishes,

Hey Tamara

Welcome to Sweden! I moved here 2 months ago and found the best way to meet up with people is through meet up.com. Groups like the Stockholm Expats Meetup (meetup.com/stockholmexpat/) are great and you meet some fantastic people. I would start there.

All the best!

Dan